1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Benchmade NEW Benchmade Adamas & Griptillian 551 w/ Custom Lefty Scales

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by solidtrax, Jan 9, 2019.

1. solidtrax

solidtrax Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2003
    ALL SOLD

1. Benchmade Adamas 275BK-Black Blade and black scales. This one is mint, brand new unused. Comes with original packaging, sheath and accessories. I paid close to $200, but my price is SOLD shipped with a paypal payment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Benchmade Griptillian 551 with custom G10 scales, backspacer and Titanium clip. Both the knife, custom scales, and pocket clip are brand new, unused/uncarried. It is tapped for lefty clip only. I paid around $200 for this but my price is SOLD shipped with a paypal payment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Sprayed99

Sprayed99 Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2018
    Package price for both? PM me.

3. el_duderino04

el_duderino04

Jul 27, 2009
    If you don't mind, who did the Grip scales?