New Bento Box Exclusive?

So today Bento Box Shop put our a message saying that something is coming that will “break the internet.” Included was a close up of a pivot screw and what looked like gray or light green g10. What are your guys predictions? Pm2 or some other model like the yojimbo or shaman? I’m excited!!

95BFD9B6-061F-4173-9903-E09041DE5C10.jpeg

Damn hope it’s not a shaman in a cool combo.

I’ve been fighting off buying that model and I’m about ready to give in now.

I cant imagine a new PM2 exclusive would be anymore likely to break the internet as all the other limited PM2s that sell out in under 5 min. I'd hope that they would do something a little different at least given some of their past exclusives like the sage 3 or lil matriarch

I didn’t realize that they ordered the PM2 version as well. Will likely hold off for the Para 3.

Break the internet? I would take the day off work for Rex-121! K390 PM2 is great and all, And will sell quickly. And I want one........But it won't be the end of the world if I don't get one.

Yes, I've paid for shipping, at BB, but I've gotten what I wanted, and fast! Personally, I don't have any problem, with the way they price things. If you want what they got, and you agree to pay what they want, what's the problem? Put on your big-boy pants, and buy it, if you want it - but don't whine, and cry, about their shipping, or prices. Let market forces take care of it, is how I feel!

Anyway, I see a lot of grown men whine, and cry, about BB, and I find it shameful!

Break the internet? I would take the day off work for Rex-121! K390 PM2 is great and all, And will sell quickly. And I want one........But it won't be the end of the world if I don't get one.

Between the number they get and price I don’t see getting one being a problem.

Yes, I've paid for shipping, at BB, but I've gotten what I wanted, and fast! Personally, I don't have any problem, with the way they price things. If you want what they got, and you agree to pay what they want, what's the problem? Put on your big-boy pants, and buy it, if you want it - but don't whine, and cry, about their shipping, or prices. Let market forces take care of it, is how I feel!

Anyway, I see a lot of grown men whine, and cry, about BB, and I find it shameful!

Wait til you get a sub par knife and you can’t return it. Then you’ll be crying about it here too.

If I remember correctly. For those of us who bought them new. Didn't we shell out like $220 for the Carbon fiber, M-4 PM2? I'm pretty sure we did, And I don't remember much complaining about it either.

Wait til you get a sub par knife and you can’t return it. Then you’ll be crying about it here too.
Who knows, maybe you're right! QC for Spyderco's been solid, so far, for me. Probability of a sub-par knife, pretty slim, right? If the blade's not perfectly centered, is that a sub-par knife? What about sending it to Spyderco? What about PayPal? Honestly, I'm not worried. And, to that, since BB doesn't make knives, my confidence would have to be in the maker, right?

They have a peculiar way of doing business, but they're interesting to watch, in my opinion. You know, when everybody sells the same shizzle, all you have, to compete on, is price. Sure, your reputation is important, but people will do all kinds of irrational shizzle, to shave *off* $5.00. Then, it's like a race, to the bottom! So, therein lies the beauty of exclusives!

As small as they seem (I don't know how big they are), it's nice to see them bring to the market exclusives. I'm sure Spyderco wants a lot of money, for these runs. And, for a small business...

ETA: *off*

Last edited:
Back