New Blackjack - Navy 10.5"

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is a custom order for a blackjack that I recently completed for a very patient client.

10.5" overall length and 10.25 ounces. The head is comprised from steel, making it completely lead free.

One of the hardest things to get right on a blackjack is the flex of the spring. If it's not right, you might as well start over. This one is perfect. Not floppy but not too stiff either; just enough flex to create a "dead blow" effect.

The navy paracord has been treated with a special epoxy resin to enhance durability and prevent it from ever coming unraveled.

Bonus points to those who can identify this comic!

1.jpg

This is a custom order for a blackjack that I recently completed for a very patient client.

10.5" overall length and 10.25 ounces. The head is comprised from steel, making it completely lead free.

One of the hardest things to get right on a blackjack is the flex of the spring. If it's not right, you might as well start over. This one is perfect. Not floppy but not too stiff either; just enough flex to create a "dead blow" effect.

The navy paracord has been treated with a special epoxy resin to enhance durability and prevent it from ever coming unraveled.

Bonus points to those who can identify this comic!

View attachment 1637896
That’s badass. Whole lotta beautiful “thwop thwop”.

Johnathan, beautiful workmanship. I'm still kicking myself for letting that other one get away a month or two back.

This size might actually be more convenient, despite providing a little less range. (I carry a Boston Leather midget sap, so either one of yours would give longer reach in any case.)

I will absolutely have to have one. Sooner or later. The force is strong.

Johnathan, beautiful workmanship. I'm still kicking myself for letting that other one get away a month or two back.

This size might actually be more convenient, despite providing a little less range. (I carry a Boston Leather midget sap, so either one of yours would give longer reach in any case.)

I will absolutely have to have one. Sooner or later. The force is strong.

Thanks! I really appreciate that.

I like the 10.5" version better as well. I have a 9.5" model, but haven't had a chance to wrap it and try it out yet.

I make them fairly often, so just let me know when you're ready. ;)

Ive read a few of those, not my personal favorite genre, but I like to diversify every now and then lol. Are the bonus points redeemable for a blackjack? 😁

LOL!

They were great comics, but horror comics have never been as popular as their superhero counterparts. It's pretty unusual to see a new horror comic these days.

Back