New Buck Web specials

I just recieved my 426 Bucklite yesterday and am very impressed with the lock up and overall F&F one of the best 18 dollar knives I've ever purchased however I was slightly dissapointed about the "hump" but I can live with it but overall this thing looks excellent and like it came straight from the 80's.

It would appear that my order has finally landed. Now I just need to figure out how to get out of the last 90 minutes at this desk? Guess I need to make a bank run. Might be low on stamps too.

I collect Bucklites, but I don't want any with a hump... Did anyone get any with out the Hump???

Does anyone have a extra 500 they can part with??? I would love to have one in my Collection...

Thanks, ITE ....

ITS TO EARLY I wouldn't worry about it to much It's pretty hard to notice and in no way affects the preformance or value of the knife I guess I'm kind of picky.

Mine arrived today! I guess I will have to love serrations, cuz I love ATS-34. :D

DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0482.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

Hey Razor, your inbox is full! ;)

Well I'm pleased, curious and a little disappointed, all at the same time. Got my ATS-34 serrated 110 and ATS-34 Vanguard today. Both beautiful as well as very sharp. No complaints in that regard.

100_2526.jpg

The disappointment is the 110 doesn't have a custom shoppe blade. On the left it's marked:

BUCK
110 (upside down T indicating 2004)
U.S.A.

100_2522.jpg

Right side is:
BOS preceeded by the flame
ATS-34
U.S.A.

100_2521.jpg

Wonder why the difference? Also the serrations are very different from those on the Custom marked blades.

My ATS-34 Vanguard is equally as beautiful (my first Vanguard). It's marked on the Left side, running long ways:

BUCK
(anvil for 2002)
U.S.A.
100_2525.jpg

On the right it just has ATS-34 with a light double stamp on the AT. No BOS mark.
100_2524.jpg

Will try and get some decent photos a little later.

Last edited:
ITS TO EARLY I wouldn't worry about it to much It's pretty hard to notice and in no way affects the preformance or value of the knife I guess I'm kind of picky.

Whetrock, i'm very picky, I guess... I'm not worried about the value or the preformance at all... I carry (EDC) a 422OD just about everyday... I have lots of Bucklites (50+)... and none of them have any humps... So NO Humps for me... But I could get Leroy to fix them for me, I think... :confused: :eek: ;) ...
I hope you enjoy your bucklite, they are a great lite knife... ITE ... :thumbup:

Oh man searching this forum is never a good thing. Now I want two of the Buck specials? When does the deal stop?

Last edited:
Oh man searching this forum is never a good thing. Now I want two of the Buck specials? When does the deal stop?

When they run out. They seem to come out with new Web Specials every three months or so but that's not set in stone so you have to keep checking.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I had 2 different tang stamps on the ATS-34 110's I got. Buck Custom and the one in the pics above.

Eric

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I had 2 different tang stamps on the ATS-34 110's I got. Buck Custom and the one in the pics above.

Eric

The serrations are also different. My non-custom stamped model was dated 2002, was yours? What's the date stamp on your custom stamped blade?

The serrations are also different. My non-custom stamped model was dated 2002, was yours? What's the date stamp on your custom stamped blade?

If it was from 2002 it should have an anvil for a date stamp or a square U which I've personally never seen, but is shown as an alternative stamp for that year. If you have that one I think you have something truly unique.

If it was from 2002 it should have an anvil for a date stamp or a square U which I've personally never seen, but is shown as an alternative stamp for that year. If you have that one I think you have something truly unique.

Whoops. The 2002 (anvil) is my Vanguard. My 110 is 2004 with the upside down T

The Vantage Avids that were currently marked as unavailable on the Web Specials page are now available. I ordered 2 last Thursday and they should be here Wednesday. I called before I ordered to make sure they had them in stock and was told they had 64 of them in stock at that time.

Back