New Buck Web specials

Did you guys notice the cherry/NS 110? I thought that would be a hit here. Almost a custom shop set up for $40 (yeah, I had to get one)

Or the chipflint 55? Not a 55 fan but that is really neat!

Got a pair of the orange 422's for my Sons. Should make great camping/hunting knives for them and hard to lose.

Did you guys notice the cherry/NS 110? I thought that would be a hit here. Almost a custom shop set up for $40 (yeah, I had to get one)

I've been waiting for the Chairman series 110 to become available on the Buck website and thought pretty hard about this one but decided to take a chance and either get it in a few weeks are else just go back to waiting for the Chairman series to become available, I believe the only different is the signature on the scale. With my BCCI discount the Chairman is the same price as the web special.

Last edited:
Well......this turned into a feeding frenzy, thanks to Jeff S1 and his timely tip.

Yes......I had to go back for two 110s-- the elk cutout and the nickel silver cherry.

Awwww......it's only money......and these were good deals.

I got a orange Bucklite and one of each color Bucklite III, and that got me just enough for free shipping. I looked at the ATS-34 110, but I don't like partially serrated blades, and they just look wrong on a 110.

I couldn't help myself....I went back and bought six more knives. I NEED to get off this computer!!

They have the 271 Alpha Dorado offered with CPM-154 steel. The same one that Fritz was searching for last week. Somebody else wanted one? DM

I have been watching the Buck site for some time waiting for the new specials. This batch blows away the last batch they offered the last go around. It was worth the wait! No thanks needed, just happy everyone is supporting Buck in this poor economy.

I filled up a cart! Thanks for the heads up. I've been checking frequently but got busy lately. Nice offerings in there!

I couldn't resist the 181 with the sandvic steel and the orange 422.
Thanks for the heads up!!!

I had to have two of the ATS-34 500's. Fantastic price for this knife.

I'm actually really excited about these two. The several premium steel 500's I have are LE's and I can't bear to scuff 'em up. Now, I got a premium steel 500 for the pocket!!!

Hey where is Dave? ( PlumberDave). I figure him for at least a $1,000 worth of these!!!

One caution on these.....if you're like me and won't buy a knife with an etch instead of a stamp--check carefully.

I think some of these are etched.

If you don't mind blades that are etched instead of stamped......no worries.

:)

Back