New Buck Web specials

Ahh man, I was gonna order the ATS 34 110 today and its gone. This has just not been a good week for me, at least I got the 118. If any body has an extra one to spare I have cash,

Last edited:
Just recieved conformation that my order has been shipped, an ATS34 110, and a 500..:D:thumbup::D OH HAPPY DAYS. HL

I got confirmatiom my 118 is shipping also. Cant wait.

Got my confirmation of shipping and another email with the new 40% off deal......more to buy now....lol

I'd assumed my order for the 118 would be canceled, but happily it has shipped. It should be here via UPS ground some time....in July...just kidding... ;)

Still no shipping confirmation. Checked the Buck site and my order still shows "processing". Did anyone that has got a shipping notification place their order after 5/26? I'm guessing they got a lot of order that first day.

Still no shipping confirmation. Checked the Buck site and my order still shows "processing". Did anyone that has got a shipping notification place their order after 5/26? I'm guessing they got a lot of order that first day.

I placed my first order on 5/27 and it shipped yesterday.

I placed my order on 5/30 and received the shipping info at 12:03 last night. 1 each of the 110's and the 118.

Dang. Hope they just forgot to update my info.

Just checked and they haven't charged my CC yet either. Hope I didn't get lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
Dang. Hope they just forgot to update my info.

Just checked and they haven't charged my CC yet either. Hope I didn't get lost in the shuffle.

I put an order in on 5/27, then I decided I should have ordered another knife, so I went back on 5/28 and put another order in. I just got an email today that the 5/28 order has shipped. The earlier order is still being processed. My CC hasn't been dinged yet for either order though. :confused:

Hang in there Badhammer ;)
I may have to give them a call today though...... :D ......
The last time I ordered off the web specials page, nothing updated and Buck called me (a few days later) to inform me the 154CM 110 I ordered was out of stock. I hope I didnt drop the ball again :D

I called but couldn't get through so I left a voicemail asking for my order status.

Hey Badhammer, do you want the good news or the bad news..... :D

If you ordered a Duke, its not good news :(

They oversold on certain models, and the website does not communicate with their inventory, and they are in the process of going through the orders by when they were received. She said it may be a couple more days, and someone would be in contact with those that need to make changes to their orders. She said it was a very busy weekend for their web orders :D, THATS a good thing!

So, the Duke is what is holding up my first order. (and I think I dropped the ball yet again!) :D

Uh oh....I ordered two Dukes on 5/26/11 along with nine other knives on that same day on three different orders. I went back on 6/1/11 and ordered two of the Buck Zippers.....and I haven't received a shipping notice yet on any of them.

I wouldn't start sweating yet. I placed my first order on 5/27 for three Duke's and three 118's. I received a shipping confirmation for them last night at 10:30 PM that shows all six shipped.

I wouldn't start sweating yet. I placed my first order on 5/27 for three Duke's and three 118's. I received a shipping confirmation for them last night at 10:30 PM that shows all six shipped.

:thumbup: Exactly! (it is getting close to crunch time though Dave) :D

They do have alot of orders to go through. :D

Hey Badhammer, do you want the good news or the bad news..... :D

If you ordered a Duke, its not good news :(

They oversold on certain models, and the website does not communicate with their inventory, and they are in the process of going through the orders by when they were received. She said it may be a couple more days, and someone would be in contact with those that need to make changes to their orders. She said it was a very busy weekend for their web orders :D, THATS a good thing!

So, the Duke is what is holding up my first order. (and I think I dropped the ball yet again!) :D

Yep. the ATS-34 Duke was one of the three I ordered. I guess of the three, ATS-34 Duke, Vanguard and PS 110 that's the one I could probably get over missing out on the easiest. The 110 would be another story as that's my most collected and favorite model by far.

I just checked the site again and noticed something odd. I have a problem believing the price on the Vantage Select, Charcoal Dymondwood model 0345GYSWM-B. $40???????? That doesn't compute as a closeout, web specials price to me. I don't think they sold for that at the store (Walmart) and I know they sold for less than half of that on the auction sites. I'm thinking that must be a typo.

Yep. the ATS-34 Duke was one of the three I ordered. I guess of the three, ATS-34 Duke, Vanguard and PS 110 that's the one I could probably get over missing out on the easiest. The 110 would be another story as that's my most collected and favorite model by far.

You ordered the day before I did, so you should have been inline for the Duke ahead of me and mine are on the way.

I was finally notified that my order has been shipped (May 31st) and according to UPS tracking, it was delivered to my house on June 1st. Since I work out of town I won't be able to confirm that until I get home tonight. I guess living close by has its benefits! :thumbup: :)

Back