New business model

Bobby Branton

I am changing the name of my old page Branton Knives forum to Branton Knife Works for a few different reasons.
With the help from
My wife, I am going to diversify my offerings a bit into another business venture that will pull together a couple of hobbies that will now be part of my business.

I was a collector and hobby dealer for a while as I built my Branton Knives business and have developed a lot of friends and contacts over the years. I put a lot of this aside years ago and now I want to revisit the dealer side and offer some other knives to my new venture as well as thin out my collection of knives and accessories etc that I have collected and gathered over the years.

I have a few knife maker friends who will be selling me knives at a discount or put on consignment so that I can resell them to grow this business.

I also have a couple of factory collaborations and I will be offering those knives and tools to my customers.

I will be making a run of my Branton Knife Works Barlow knife for sale and dedicate all of the proceeds to this venture as well.

I will be offering custom throwing knives of my design as well as custom Tru Balance throwing knives that will not be available in the Tru Balance throwing knives catalog from time to time as they are available.

Stay tuned for more things as I move forward with this venture. I will still be making a Branton Custom knives when I can, but hopefully this will help to have all or more of my offerings located in a one stop shop type website.

Stay tuned

Bobby Branton

Back