New Busse Kukri

Do you guys think Jerry will ever release another one, or do you think he has too many projects as it is?

For those of us that are relatively new to Busse, we missed out on getting one of the Kukris one from the factory.

I think that a Kukri with the TTKZ handle and the KZII blade would be rad. Especially if it has NM and LB treatment.
The advantage of getting one from the factory (other than price) is getting to pick your own color combo.

I've done some research and have yet to find a Busse Kukri with a Black blade and Black/Tan G10

So what do you guys say;

NM KZ3 LB

bring it!!

I know this prob. won't happen. If it did, it'd be years from now ...but one can dream!

Last edited:
A new Kukri would be my favorite possible Busse offering. Please bring it!

Yes, yes, yes ... Times infinity +1.
My left nut & a kidney for a N.M.M.O.A.K.Z.III.L.E. :victorious:

You can still acquire them via custom shop however I agree and can only dream of a NM KZ3 LB.

There is still a lot Jerry could do on the Khukri platform ... Infi and the Khukri design were meant for each other :thumbup:

In the short term "Shows" like Knob Creek are your most likely way of finding one ... remember that the shop can swap out grips for what you want ....

You can still acquire them via custom shop however I agree and can only dream of a NM KZ3 LB.

The custom shop does not have blanks for making KZ's at the moment and will not be getting any in the near future.

The custom shop does not have blanks for making KZ's at the moment and will not be getting any in the near future.

Im sorry I thought maybe they still did I inquired about KZII over the summer and they did at that time.

I only have paint...lol
image_zps7cae11eb.jpg

I think they got it right with the test team honestly

DSCF0431.jpg

Well, maybe add an inch or two, thin it down to 3/16 and light brigade treatment on the handle.:D
But I'd keep the profile the same

I've been wanting a TTKZ for a while, if they came out with a KZ3 I would have to get one, until then I just check the for sale forum every day hoping to find one....

when was the last time they had a kukri?

I believe the TT model was available at Blade 2009, and the combat grade KZ2 was Blade 2010 ( and on the site for a while) , with a Ganza style offering for the KZ2 LE sometime after that. At Blade 2011 there were a few protos released and sold. And at various shows there have been TTs, 2 and variants ( nuke top, etc) popping up in between.

My KZII was neat, but it needed to be thinned out some. LB tang would be cool, too.

Within the last week, I have had numerous requests for these knives. Let your voices be heard and maybe the dream can come true someday.:thumbup:

Within the last week, I have had numerous requests for these knives. Let your voices be heard and maybe the dream can come true someday.:thumbup:

I would buy one the second they were avaliable! Its been my holy grail of a knife for a long time now.

Back