New Busse Kukri

I want a Busse offered Kukri so bad, I will give my CC number below for a deposit! Please make it happen Busse!

4450 2230 4458 5043 6/14

I would send you one but that CC # was declined.:(

If you would send me the one with all the right #'s I might be able to help;):D

double tap.......even single fired. Looks like I need to clean my keyboard;):D

zillas_zps0280c122.jpg

I'd take #2 as well :) I had asked Garth a while ago about a KZII with the fusion handle so I could make a paracord D-guard, but I hadn't fully formulated my thought and what I actually asked for was a hole to be drilled in handle and the handle shortened...

Now that I think about it, a satin NMFKZIILB with black and tan, dimpled g-10 that looks like the one below without the low spots, would be my dream knife... maybe with an upper swedge/flying spine without the serrations :D

bladeshow2011015.jpg

I don't know why, but that angle on the spine of the KZII is so much more attractive than the rounded spine of the TTKZ. Functionality first, of course, but if you've got a choice and everything else is equal...

Last edited:
I'll buy any Busse Kukri that I can get at the Busse price. Actually I'll get several if I can. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did we get anywhere with this? I would love to pickup one of before summer Atv season gears up. Please release a Kukri, even as a Ganza!

Kukri Ganza, a Kanza!

Anyone good with digital art? Maybe we could mock up some virtual prototypes :thumbup:

Hmmm...maybe we need a kickstarter project to accumulate motivation...ahem, bribe money to get Jerry's attention on this.

Back