New Car.....

They are wonderful cars Andy. I love the new one. I wish you many fun miles of motoring.

Here is mine. I had her for three fun years. I would have purchased another but unfortunately GM in South Africa stopped bringing in Holdens. I would have loved an HSV with a new LS9 engine!

IMG_0021-1.jpg
.... yes mate, very nice...!!!!! There are a number of things I already prefer in the old one than the new, but they are very different fish. Because they have gone for one body and interior across the range there a few compromises, I went with full leather seating in both of these and the VE S2 (the blue one) is certainly a but better styled (but not as nicly finished). This new model is QUIET....freakishly so...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! that easy huh?
...... yep.... but the fleet manager is a bit scared of me I think ;) so he goes above and beyond.... ;) everyone noticed that on the day the grey one was delivered he took the day off.... I think he was worried he had gotten the specs wrong.... :D :D

Wow....how times flys...seems like yesterday the grey SV6 arrived.... and now I am just waiting on it's replacement to be delivered.... :eek:

I saw the word Holden and was hoping for an Australian V-8 Super Car! I like the Grey, same color as my hair!

How much horsepower?

Wow....how times flys...seems like yesterday the grey SV6 arrived.... and now I am just waiting on it's replacement to be delivered.... :eek:

Damn almost 4 years ago........geez where does the time go?:eek:

Whats taking it's place?:)

Yeah... it seems like yesterday, truly YESTERDAY that the grey one arrived...! Waiting on another SV6 to be built, they have added lots of fluff (heads up display, GPS, keyless start etc) as standard inclusions but removed options like full leather interior. Still, there are tougher ways to get to work each day.

Slick ride man! I am a ford fan over here in the states and I know you guys have a new style Falcon, I believe its a FPV FG GT-F, send one over here for me lol!

Slick ride man! I am a ford fan over here in the states and I know you guys have a new style Falcon, I believe its a FPV FG GT-F, send one over here for me lol!
... Ford (and FPV) have finished production here now as well sadly.

Not really for down under. Turn it upside down and the steering wheel is on the proper side. :D Sweet ride Andy ! :thumbup:
..... yes, hopefully the new one will arrive by mid-April... the Fleet people are already actively avoiding me...LOL

Very nice ! I like that blue paint
Congrats !!

Funny thing is that I am partial to blue cars (I know you would never have guessed) but Blue/Black G10 is close to my LEAST favourite knife handle material ! I will have to spend the day programming everything on this one now. About all I did yesterday was hook up my phone (as this is like a rolling desk for me at times) and drive home. I was going to take it away up the coast today but the fuel cards have not yet arrived (so I would have to pay for the fuel myself and claim it back later- no thank you ;) ) and as it is a long weekend here they have activated Double Licence Demerits (we have a point system for driver's licences - run out of points and no driving) for speeding and such....so I think I will just give it a wash here at home :D

Thanks Mate...I was torn between the blue and another grey (this year's version is a couple of shades darker than the last one)...but blue won out in the end.

Back