New CIVIVI Hit Dealers around November💥

✨
New
✨

CIVIVI Knife is pleased to announce the Sep.,2021 NEW CIVIVI PRODUCTS arriving to dealers around November
‼️

Keep an eye for more updates.
🙌🏻

dzPjIeY.jpg

I'm glad to see more versions of the Bo. I'd love to see more Micarta colors paired up with non-coated blades. Just with these, I might be tempted to do a blade swap.

BTW, what blade steel will be in the Relic? The blade shape looks similar to your Sencut Snap. I got the Snap with wood scales and so far, it might be my favorite budget knife of the year.

I'm glad to see more versions of the Bo. I'd love to see more Micarta colors paired up with non-coated blades. Just with these, I might be tempted to do a blade swap.

BTW, what blade steel will be in the Relic? The blade shape looks similar to your Sencut Snap. I got the Snap with wood scales and so far, it might be my favorite budget knife of the year.
Really appreciate your nice feedback. It's Nitro-V Blade for the CIVIVI Relic.

Will spare tweezers be available? Just like the bits in your key chain driver, I like to have extras for stuff like this.

How do you like this tweezers?Restock may hit the market around Dec.
Will spare tweezers be available? Just like the bits in your key chain driver, I like to have extras for stuff like this.

Am I seeing your polished damasteel in the Relic? I like your damasteel/damascus, but I like it shiny. The blackened look is too smoky and loses a lot of the charm and appeal of a pretty damascus blade, and I only buy damascus because it's pretty.

Well I got damascus in the Ortis and Badlands Vagabond because I loved the carbon fiber

How do you like this tweezers?Restock may hit the market around Dec.

That product doesn't really fit my EDC. I was just curious about replacement tweezers for the Relic.

When will we see the Synergy 3? I have been saving for one on every color.

Back