New Collaboration with KnifeResearch

hello
I am the owner of the knife research.
I apologize for the bad English and being present for the delay, but I see that istarr88, madmaxx and Gianni have answered your questions

sheaths are the evolution of these

foderi.jpg

have some improvements like the adjustable strap

Last edited:
hello
I am the owner of the knife research.
I apologize for the bad English and being present for the delay, but I see that istarr88, madmaxx and Gianni have answered your questions

sheaths are the evolution of these

8_2.jpg

have some improvements like the adjustable strap

Very nice, thanks for the photo. I'll be placing my order before the end of the month!

Are you going to offer the 150 euro "pre-order price" until the end of January?

Very nice, thanks for the photo. I'll be placing my order before the end of the month!

Are you going to offer the 150 euro "pre-order price" until the end of January?

probably no. Pre-order price will be available only until the blades are in production, and the blades will be finished sooner than the end of the month ;)

Last edited:
I apologize to everyone for the delay.
Here is just grind Legion CC

legionarrotato.jpg

should be ready for the second half of February

Last edited:
ordered mine about 3 wks. ago no problems at all,I have about 5 molletta knives and this guy is the greatest! he always responds to all my emails in a timely manner and his knives are awesome.By the way have you guys read the home page for Knife Research sounds like their really committed to producing some fine products.

Great Looking knife. Just bought one through the website. Smooth transaction and no problem with inputting the shipping address. Looking forward to getting it.

Was a little surprised by the extra PayPal fees. They tacked on 5% and PayPal actually charges less than 3 (unless overseas fees are more). Then PayPal took another small bite with their Euro conversion rate, which was 4 cents off. Grand total of aprox 264 USD, of which around $12.00 (4.5%) was over and above the actual transaction cost. Paid it because I really like the look of the knife, but I hate getting nickeled and dimed. I guess it could be worse and I could been paying VAT and 1 euro a liter for gas.

Last edited:
Great Looking knife. Just bought one through the website. Smooth transaction and no problem with inputting the shipping address. Looking forward to getting it.

Was a little surprised by the extra PayPal fees. They tacked on 5% and PayPal actually charges less than 3 (unless overseas fees are more). Then PayPal took another small bite with their Euro conversion rate, which was 4 cents off. Grand total of aprox 264 USD, of which around $12.00 (4.5%) was over and above the actual transaction cost. Paid it because I really like the look of the knife, but I hate getting nickeled and dimed. I guess it could be worse and I could been paying VAT and 1 euro a liter for gas.

thanks for buying the legion :thumbup:
I am very sorry for the extra paypal, but with the price I can not preorder fail to include it. Paypal takes 8 € each blade and when you sell dozens of the amount is not indifferent.
I just changed the amount for international transactions is 3.9%
thanks

The extra money is obviously worth it to me for a good knife. I expected to pay the PayPal fee, it's the price of using the service. As I mentioned, I'm not familiar with how they structure their fees for overseas sellers. 8 euros seems like a pretty large fee and at 8 euros per knife, the 5% doesn't seem that off the mark. I appreciate your response.

Looks like PayPal is making a good profit from our transaction.

I can confirm it's actually even worse, actual gas price here is more than 1,50 euros (> 2,05$ per LITER!). :mad::mad:

Also PP fees are very high, but when I tried WU Money Transfer for a Maker who wasn't accepting PP, I spent more then three times in fees... I buy regularly knives from US, I could be wrong, but I think to remember PP fees are more than 4% from US to Italy...

Sorry for the OT, but I felt you had to know your more lucky then you think... Enjoy your new knife in good health! :)

I'm very very tempted, maybe I can resist and go for the next model (hopefully a 5" blade).
I'm also glad an European company is designing this sort of knives.
I just got a knife from the USA for 150€ (shipping included) and had to pay 90€ taxes :(

I'm very very tempted, maybe I can resist and go for the next model (hopefully a 5" blade).
I'm also glad an European company is designing this sort of knives.
I just got a knife from the USA for 150€ (shipping included) and had to pay 90€ taxes :(

yeah, I think that it's the first company in Europe to produce this kind of knives. :thumbup:

another great company is Fallkniven, but their knives are "too swedish" in some cases. I don't know how to explain, but I feel their knives are another type. this kind of knives is made especially by American companies, in Europe we were forced to buy abroad. now we can buy form our neighbours the knives we need :D

I can' t wait to have my legion. it'll cut like a razor,and it'll be strong. I hope everyone who has bought it will be as pleased as me :D

So are you offering this model without fuller as well? I don't see this as an option on the website (but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spot?)

lama-sc.jpg

Can you post a photo of the "green ranger" G10?

Back