URGENT - URGENT - URGENT - URGENT -URGENT

PRESS RELEASE / PRESS RELEASE / PRESS RELEASE

Delta Z Knives, Inc.
P.O. Box 1112
Studio City, CA 91614-0112
U.S.A. Tel: 818-786-9488
E-mail: Barnaby@DeltaZ-Knives.com

July 18, 2000

DELTA Z KNIVES SIGNS LONG TERM, MULTI-KNIFE DESIGN CONTRACTS WITH WORLD RENOWNED KNIFE MAKERS DARREL RALPH AND AKI MEMBER TIM HERMAN

In an aggressive move to expand its line of knives, Delta Z has formed long term collaborative alliances with Darrel Ralph, well known for his ability to bring new and unique knife designs to the marketplace, and Tim Herman, a 23 year member of the prestigious Art Knife Invitational (AKI) organization and an equally longstanding member of the Knifemakers Guild.

This will be Mr. Herman's first collaboration effort in his long, well established career as a highly respected knife artist.

The first efforts of these gentlemen will be formally introduced at the SHOT show in January 2001, however one or more of these production versions may be available to the public prior to the January show.

Barnaby Zelman, President of Delta Z Knives, Inc. stated:

"We are very proud and honored to have these two very talented artists on our team, and it is the belief here at the company is that knife buyers will feel the same once the knives are released for public scrutiny".

Mr. Herman added:

"I am very happy to be working with Delta Z on the production of my Sliver series of folding knives (to be produced as "DECO by Hermanª"). I feel this is one of my best designs and look forward to seeing it brought to the public by a very good knife company with people as passionate about knives as I am."

Darrel Ralph commented:

"This should be a great venture for Delta Z and myself. I will design, one for tactical, one for gents and one straight knife. I have wanted to diversify my talents for a while now. Delta Z is a great vehicle to accomplish this goal."

These great knives will be available to the public beginning near year-end 2000, and into the beginning of 2001. If you'd like to be notified when they are ready, please join our ListBot E-Mail Mailing List from our Home Page at the link listed below.

My sincere thanks to all who assisted in this venture.

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site.<p> http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Barnaby,

Thank you, I am very excited about working with you on producing my Slivers
biggrin.gif

Tim,

Your in good hands.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
Show Your Support -Visit Our Sponsors - Click On The Banners!
Visit www.onestopknifeshop.com
All sales from 1 Stop Knife Shop help support this site!

This is exciting, congratulations all around.
Every time I try to get away from production knives, something pulls me back in.
I do hope you give us BF's memebers a shot at the First Production Run.
wink.gif

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"
My PhotoPoint Site

Back