New Color for Izula

looking forward to seeing what Dale has to bundle with the blue Izula.

but that blue Opinel with the butter knife blade shape is kinda cool.

wonder if your boy is gonna join the Marines in 13 years because of the sharp blue dress uniforms?

Thanks Dale, now I'm going to be checking your site twelve times a day to get that blue Izzy. I can't wait:thumbup:

here is a few I did months ago......I can do any color you heart can imagine!!

IMG_0870.jpg

here is a few I did months ago......I can do any color you heart can imagine!!
IMG_0870.jpg
Folks, I can attest to Jforbush's work . . . He did some special work for my wife for Christmas on her Izula & gifted her another of his own that he also did, along with the sheaths to match. Great work, good guy to deal with, quick responses to all the questions I had for him (no, he did not pay any endorsement fees to me for this unbiased post . . . ;) ).
Thanks again Jeff.
Be safe.

We did indeed have a very special run done that you all will really like. We have been waiting on an accessory item to go with it & just received word today that the items are packed & will be shipped to us this week. Hopefully they did everything correct!

This special IZULA features a theme that is very important. I will be making an announcement as soon as the accessory item arrives & I verify that everything is ok. Stay tuned!

Awesome! I'll be watching closely, lol

looking forward to seeing what Dale has to bundle with the blue Izula.

but that blue Opinel with the butter knife blade shape is kinda cool.

wonder if your boy is gonna join the Marines in 13 years because of the sharp blue dress uniforms?

LOL. he sure loves survival shows...so maybe. i hope he doesn't find out about the blue man group.

My tired brain has this weird idea of an unbreakable 'glass' Izula with a partially serrated blade.

To add to the JForbush love, my almost 5 year gives the hot pink Izula a thumbs up.

Not an ESEE, but blue. For a 5 year old I would recommend this over an Izula.

sknife.jpg

I wanted to thank you for posting this up. My daughter had been wanting a knife but is not ready for an Izula, so I found one of these in red for her. Someday she can Esee Upgrade once she gets comfortable.

Back