New colour BK handles?

Just checked out a pic of a Bk2 sporting FDE handles on a site.
New replacement handles/scales in the works?
ePk38ko.jpg

Yes, prob the same.
Strange to find out about it on a "groupbuypage" first though.. :confused:

Good for kabar. We ask they listen. I hope they will sell these separately soon. They have done specials for "ass mop" in the past so for all we know these could be the only ones.

Are these any grippier than the stock ones? Or just a different color, I know the material name sounds different, but still is plastic?

Are these any grippier than the stock ones? Or just a different color, I know the material name sounds different, but still is plastic?

If they’re like the Jarosz, no, they’re not any grippier.

Orange IS the new black.
I'd order a bunch if there were such things..

Looks to be a similar color as the Jarosz designed Ka-bars.

new kid. same brown afaik as the Steven Johnson line.

KaBar is already selling about six (black, blue, green, red, pink, and the ultra grip stuff, possibly orange) different color Becker handles. Brown is just the next black :D

new kid. same brown afaik as the Steven Johnson line.

KaBar is already selling about six (black, blue, green, red, pink, and the ultra grip stuff, possibly orange) different color Becker handles. Brown is just the next black :D

Bladite, you quoted my comment. Did you just call me “new kid”? Lmao

Bladite, you quoted my comment. Did you just call me “new kid”? Lmao

well, you signed up mar 9, 2018, so yes, you are a new kid. when you have 500 posts or the end of the year, give us a ring :D

Jaroz is the new kid to KaBar. Johnson has been here like forever, and that's his brown. so there we go.

Apparently the BK2FDE is new model. A few have pop up on the bay. A few dealers have them. Some of the dealers say it's a limited run. Ass mop said there was only 150 so maybe the ones that are popping up are the extras. I really hope they just sell the handles separately.

IMG_6316.JPG

Last edited:
So there is FDE(dogpoo brown) , but where are the SO(safety orange), OD(olive drab) and the TAG(totaly awesome gray) handlescales?

you'll take black and like it :D

Back