new compact bushcrafter

I will get some kydex made up for them tomorrow... sometime. I ground out 4 booshways tonight.. I am TIRED.

The blades will look better in natural light. The finish seemed to have washed out a bit.

They look better here ...

Still need a little clean up on the bevels.. but they are all but done...

Thanks Mike!

2011-01-14_07-59-43_658.jpg

These handles were hand sanded, no hot spots on them anywhere! My teenage daughter can handsand with the best of them. She told me my handles stink and booted me out of the handle dept. I don't argue with this kind of result. Whit profiled and drill the holes for us, and I just did the heat treat and the grind. I glued on these handles, roughed them in on the kmg down to 120 grit, and then my daughter took over... So I can't take all the credit for this project!

i'm sure these will sell very fast Mark..:thumbup:

BTW- got my bloodwood bushcrafter yesterday.. i love it..:D many thanks once again..

formtight, Iam going to use black kydex. I was thinking of a front and back plate and attaching a belt loop...

I HAD thought of making the back plate longer and folding it over for a blet loop????

Those are beautiful Mark! Nice job to the Wohlwend family! I have a special handle material picked out for mine!

Should have these ready by tomorrow evening. I am going to make leather sheaths for the two wood handled knives... lol.... don't tell anyone!

I will offer a leather sheath for a $15.00 upgrade...

2011-01-16_16-40-56_182.jpg

What do you think of the sheath?

sweet sheaths. I really like both of them. The leather one would look great with pewter colored rivets.... or copper :)

Back