new compact bushcrafter

2011-01-16_16-42-23_301.jpg

Sorry. I just wanted this awsomeness on page 4 whenever I open to it!

I will offer a leather sheath for a $15.00 upgrade...

2011-01-16_16-40-56_182.jpg

What do you think of the sheath?

I love the design of the leather sheath. Knife can be inserted for right or left handed people. I appreciate this fact probably more than most cause I am a south paw. The top of the knife handle does not pass the drop loop on the sheath so the knife will not dig into my love handles. And I like the fact that you stuck my knife in it so I could see how it looks :eek:

There is not a thing i do not like about the leather sheath or the knife. Will be my most favorite knife I have ever owned. Now I can't wait till it gets here.

I appreciate your work man. I will certainly be back. I want a decent fixed blade pocket knife with a pocket sheath. Some type of drop point with a nice hand filling profiled handle of some kind of micarta.

Sure glad I saw your add in time.

cajun

I love the design of the leather sheath. Knife can be inserted for right or left handed people. I appreciate this fact probably more than most cause I am a south paw. The top of the knife handle does not pass the drop loop on the sheath so the knife will not dig into my love handles. And I like the fact that you stuck my knife in it so I could see how it looks :eek:

There is not a thing i do not like about the leather sheath or the knife. Will be my most favorite knife I have ever owned. Now I can't wait till it gets here.

I appreciate your work man. I will certainly be back. I want a decent fixed blade pocket knife with a pocket sheath. Some type of drop point with a nice hand filling profiled handle of some kind of micarta.

Sure glad I saw your add in time.

cajun

I hear you cajun. The minute I saw this one it was a winner for me. I'm a southpaw too so I understand completely where you're coming from. Take some pictures after you get it so we can all see how it works for you.

My wife and daughters are leftys... so when I designed this sheath I thought I would make something that would work for right or left handed people...

Back