• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Complete 24" 223 Wylde Upper

Up for sale is a brand new .223 Wylde upper, with a 24" 1:8 twist bull barrel. Get every last fps out of this round! Bear Creek barrel, with a target crown, using a 0.875 gas block--about the diameter on the barrel all the way down. Built on a hand-lapped Anderson upper with a 17" Keymod handguard from Acme, rifle-length gas block, nitrided BCG and ambi charging handle and upper completion kit from Gorilla Machining.

Asking $525 shipped. I don't think PayPal is happy to do these transfers, so probably PMO only (unless I can figure out Zelle)

Shoot me an email or PM. First unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it. Expressed interest to purchase is your guarantee to me that you know this is legal to own and shoot.

I won't knowingly send this somewhere it's not legal. Obviously, no sales outside the US.

Happy to send more pics, just email or PM me.

hXfdxt.jpg

mgiR90.jpg

Kindly text me more pictures if this is still available (469) 436-0914 . Very interested in it

Back