New dealer intro and Blade Show

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
My name is Whitt and I have recently joined back to Blade Forum, but now as a dealer. I have been around a good while and met Dan at blade Show last year. We saw the potential of Dan's knives and immediately agreed to start selling his work. We have thoroughly enjoyed seeing his finished product continue to improve in design and finish with every new order. We have been proud to sell his knives and look forward to a long partnership with Dogwood Custom knives.

With that said, who is going to Blade Show?

I will be there by Friday late morning and leaving Sunday afternoon. For those of you that are going, one of the things about Blade Show that is great, is free shit. So here is what I can tell you. I will be carrying a blue Kelty back pack and wearing a black USA Made Blade t-shirt. I am 6-4, goofy looking and probably doing something offensive to someone! Come up to me and ask me if my name is Whitt? If it is me, I will give you a free USA Made Blade shirt. Inside one of the shirts will be a free knife! I am not saying which knife it will be, but I can tell you no one with a healthy respect for knives will be disappointed!
This is the best way for me to meet as many of you as possible.

I will be in the pit of the Waverly hotel (either outside or inside) late night both Friday and Saturday. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible!

Whitty

Back