New Dealer Stock

For all you Hiking Buddy enthusiasts....
BladeHQ has an evergreen O1 (I think it’s 3/32”) that I’d be jumping on if I didn’t have other priorities at the moment.

I had that OS Ladyfinger in my cart for a moment as well. A few new knives dropped at The Knife Connection.

Last edited:
Man, that is a gorgeous high-grind, 3/32" Patch at DLT right now.

FB-FRONT-2422__10785.1520285480.500.659.jpg

Hope we will see more AEB-L .119” and 3/32” Lil Lady’s and Babyboots like the ones at the outpost tonight. Missed my chance due to issues at work, but I see they sold quickly, which might encourage Andy and the guys to make more of these soon.

Emerald Burlap OS Ladyfinger
You know they had that listed as Evergreen and not Emerald. It sure looked like emerald to me but I happened to call on that and they did say it was Evergreen. Well they actually told me it was darker than the pictures on the website and looked very similar to the Evergreen Hunter they have. It’ll be interesting to verify that in person ;)

You know they had that listed as Evergreen and not Emerald. It sure looked like emerald to me but I happened to call on that and they did say it was Evergreen. Well they actually told me it was darker than the pictures on the website and looked very similar to the Evergreen Hunter they have. It’ll be interesting to verify that in person ;)
Wow I was ready to order thinking it was a mistake. I would have bet money that was emerald!

Back