New Dealer Stock

Definitely the material as listed (I use the FB invoices directly for the product title creation). I think my eyes were a little hot that day - sorry for the visual confusion guys. Lately light has been fleeting me... :/
are you referring to the old school ladyfinger? emerald or evergreen?

I was referring to the handle material that was being discussed and I was saying that when I created the product listing for that knife, I had referenced the invoice for the material, not my judgement. Additionally, as the person who took the picture of the knife being discussed, I was saying that my eyes were running a little hot that day and I was apologizing for the visual confusion this caused.

I was referring to the handle material that was being discussed and I was saying that when I created the product listing for that knife, I had referenced the invoice for the material, not my judgement. Additionally, as the person who took the picture of the knife being discussed, I was saying that my eyes were running a little hot that day and I was apologizing for the visual confusion this caused.
Are you DLT? I'm anxious to get it and see how it looks in person.

Somber Hammer, remember, positive self talk! You have to act as if and live up to who you want to be.

Hey everybody. This is Jason at New River Knife Works. I’m proud to announce that we are a new Fiddleback Forge dealer. I got an order in the other day and posted a few. I’ll be adding one or two more in the next few days. Drop me a line if we can help with anything. I’m really excited to be a dealer for Fiddleback!

Hey everybody. This is Jason at New River Knife Works. I’m proud to announce that we are a new Fiddleback Forge dealer. I got an order in the other day and posted a few. I’ll be adding one or two more in the next few days. Drop me a line if we can help with anything. I’m really excited to be a dealer for Fiddleback!
Welcome aboard!!!

I picked up a Evergreen Burlap Bush Hermit 1/8"TT as a bigger user knife and someone else picked up a Bushnub2 magma of some type. I hope I like the Bush Hermit and that the handle is close to the feel bushcrafter.
Haven’t tried the Bushcrafter, but the handle on the BH is phenomenal (mine is also 1/8” TT)

I picked up a Evergreen Burlap Bush Hermit 1/8"TT as a bigger user knife and someone else picked up a Bushnub2 magma of some type. I hope I like the Bush Hermit and that the handle is close to the feel bushcrafter.
Hermit has a better handle IMO. you'll like it.

Back