New Disclaimer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER:

In April, 2005, Suzanne Settle purchased the hand-forged line of tomahawks from American Tomahawk Company.

On September 5, 2005, Suzanne Settle left American Tomahawk Company to concentrate on the hand-forged line of tomahawks and to build her other companies.

I have received several phone calls and emails from customers and businesses regarding the fact that American Tomahawk still has me listed as customer service and that the email address: Suzanne@americantomahawk.com is still active. Since September 5, 2005 I have received NO emails on that account and have had no access to it. My phone number was tied to the toll-free line for many years and I still receive phone calls regarding American Tomahawk. All phone calls are simply referred to the current toll-free number and direct line.

American Tomahawk left the link to the Rogers’ Rangers line of tomahawks on their website as part of the purchase agreement and soon that will be removed as we are no longer affiliated.

Also listed on the website is Paul Gray as “Production and Design”. Paul Gray was never a formal employee of American Tomahawk. He worked on some designs for the Author’s Series and Belt Axes. We also have no access to that email account – paul@americantomahawk.com which is also still active.

Please feel free to email me directly at owner@bmtomahawks.com if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back