• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New DLT Exclusive PM2 alert!

Exclusive alert! We have a new exclusive that is releasing next week. We've opted to work with Spyderco to run a black blade and hardware package on Tan G-10. These turned out even better than we could have hoped, the color combo looks absolutely killer in person.

Release time: 11:00am Central - Wednesday May 29th.
These will sell at $149.50, and have a set a limit of 2 knives per household to be as fair as we can.

https://www.dlttrading.com/spyderco-paramilitary-2-tan-g-10-black-20cv-blade-523

spyderco-c81gptnbk2.jpg

spyderco-c81gptnbk2-2.jpg

spyderco-c81gptnbk2-3.jpg

spyderco-c81gptnbk2-4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for that! Do you have a link for it? It doesn’t pull anything up when I search it on your site. Thanks

Exclusive alert! We have a new exclusive that is releasing next week. We've opted to work with Spyderco to run a black blade and hardware package on Tan G-10. These turned out even better than we could have hoped, the color combo looks absolutely killer in person.

Release time: 11:00am Central - Wednesday May 29th.
These will sell at $149.50, and have a set a limit of 2 knives per household to be as fair as we can.

https://www.dlttrading.com/spyderco-paramilitary-2-tan-g-10-black-20cv-blade-523

spyderco-c81gptnbk2.jpg

spyderco-c81gptnbk2-2.jpg

spyderco-c81gptnbk2-3.jpg

spyderco-c81gptnbk2-4.jpg
How many were in this run?

Less than a thousand on this one, we are applying the lessons learned for future runs however. We have some Red M390 coming soon in much larger quantities.

Did you guys experience bad DLC on a lot of these? I have two, and they both have multiple spots where there are odd marks in the DLC or spots of bare steel.

Did you guys experience bad DLC on a lot of these? I have two, and they both have multiple spots where there are odd marks in the DLC or spots of bare steel.

This is the first I've heard anyone have an issue on the DLC. Feel free to shoot me an email to discuss further, I'm happy to assist however I can.

This is the first I've heard anyone have an issue on the DLC. Feel free to shoot me an email to discuss further, I'm happy to assist however I can.
I sent a PM with pictures and notes. I'm really not unhappy with them, just I guess less thrilled than I usually am whenever I get a box from you guys. The action is really stellar, which I think is more important.

Now I kind of feel like a jerk nitpicking small things.

Jordan I don’t want to nit pic either, but I have to make plane reservations and don’t want to miss red PM2....
Any bad days to fly, or good ones ....

Jordan I don’t want to nit pic either, but I have to make plane reservations and don’t want to miss red PM2....
Any bad days to fly, or good ones ....

I'm being legit when I say that there is not a date decided yet, it depends on when we get them in from Spyderco. It will be soon, but I honestly don't have a specific date yet.

Back