New Doug Ritter folder

Has one appeared on the exchange yet? A few month wait period isnt sounding to fantastic but i suppose ill have to.

I saw only one in the exchange a few weeks ago. It didn't last long at all.

Finally! Got the confirmation email. Is it sad that "new knife week" keeps me going thru life? Lol

BTW, placed my order in October.

Congrats! Here is your reward!

nPIObqv.jpg

FYI fellas, I ordered mine 10-17-18 and received billing notice today.

w4faInQ.jpg
id2Xp4x.jpg
17vZofw.jpg

Perfectly centered and returned to center upon reassembly.
My overall impression is that this is a better knife than the Benchmade version.
It is a much better finish on the individual parts. Little things like removing all the grind marks from the blade and cam surface of the axis lock are appreciated.

Last edited:
Little things like removing all the grind marks from the blade and cam surface of the axis lock are appreciated.

These are the things that I had to do to all my BM knives. Mucho appreciated indeed. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. Great write up & photos! :thumbsup:

So it is about 4 months waiting. Guess I will have to wait at least 2 more months.:(

Ordered mine on Oct 27. Received it today via USPS. It's perfect on all accounts. Worth waiting for. Now: please produce the mini!

Shipping notice today, ordered Nov 8. I think thing are getting faster now that all the pre orders from October are filled.

So far the only discrepancies are the two different colored fasteners. Anyone else see any other differences?

Back