New Doug Ritter folder

I need to get one. I have my BM Ritters in Wilkins scales. Looks like Hogue has moved the lanyard hole to the correct place. With the recent info on BM I would say these will take the place of a lot of Grip sales.

I preorder in December and just got my shipping. Decided I don't want so will be putting up on forum for sale or trade. So, one should be for sale early next week. But if mine in December is shipping they must be catching up.

Been having mine since Dec. & I still can't find any fault with it other than the pocket clip to which I remedied w/ a BM clip. I am looking forward to different sizes & maybe some different material scales? Carbon fiber, titanium w/ micarta inlays...etc. Maybe even a DLC coated blade for those who like that.

I preorder in December and just got my shipping. Decided I don't want so will be putting up on forum for sale or trade. So, one should be for sale early next week. But if mine in December is shipping they must be catching up.

December when? I preordered at the end of Dec and no update by far.

I'll be keeping my eyes out for that haha.

I ordered mine 18th of October. Arrived today after customs had it for a while.

Well made knife. Surprised at how smooth it isbout of the box.

A2855422-CE1-B-43-E2-AB5-E-56363-FDCD6-D1.jpg

Damn they seem to be moving fairly quick on these. I ordered mine around feburary 4th so shouldn't be long now.

Looking forward to mine too, and comparing it to my RSK gen 1. I hope to keep both but will likely sell the gen 1.

Mine arrived yesterday. It is splendidly sharp with perfect centering and no blade play. I'm really happy i ordered it.

Back