New EDC design

Jarrett Fleming

Hey guys here is a new EDC design I've been working on. This knife was designed with ISP carry in mind. It's 7" OAL w/ a 3" edge and just a bit over 1" wide at it's widest point. Not too big or small just perfect for ISP carry IMO. This will replace my current EDC model. I've decided to discontinue the current EDC and my Hunter model. They were 2 of my first designs, and I think now is a good time to lay them to rest (this won't affect any current orders btw).

Anyways here are some pics. I'm really pleased with how this design turned out and I hope y'all like it!

Initially I wasn't sure how I'd like to shape the handles on this model so I tried a different shape on each knife. The antique micarta has more of a coke bottle shape, and the bocote is a standard full contour. After handling both I've decided that I prefer the full contour of the bocote handled knife, and will be shaping them like that from here on out.

These are available for $200 each STYD.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Those look real good Jarrett, and nice additions to the line up. That yellow micarta should age very well with use!!!

These look just perfect. I love the antique micarta. what's the steel, and how thick is it? Beautiful work.

The bocote EDC has made it into my regular EDC rotation. Here it is with pants. It fits nicely with a Joufuu ambi-HB sheath.

Nice! How's it look in the sheath? Could I see a pic of the butt of the knife? :D

Back