1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New Feist???

Discussion in 'Kizer Cutlery' started by Agartha Audio, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Agartha Audio

Agartha Audio Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Anyone out there try that new Feist w/ the new blade shape and handle holes???

2. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I ordered one and should get it sometime next week. I find the reverse tanto / wharnie blade more useful for everyday tasks. Also, it was on sale for $143 instead of the usual $168.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Agartha Audio

Jun 20, 2015
    Yessir, mine's on the way for all the reason you stated! Tracking sez Monday arrival, but somehow everything I order from BHQ shows up early, so I'm hoping Saturday...

4. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    Too similar to my regular feist for me.

Actually because of the blade shape I suspect this one will have a thinner tip and thus be less in line with my wants anyway. Plus the holes just look like a place for dirt or lint to ingress.

Now if they would have only made a 3.25 inch Feist I would have been all over it. Even a 3 inch would have pleased me.

5. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    I'm interested in this. Looking forward to seeing more pics/video and commentary. I like the holes.

6. TomR2

TomR2

May 17, 2015
    Got one last week. Very nice. Excellent fit and finish. Fun learning to use the front flipper. Great in the pocket. The holes and Kiritsuke blade shape are, to my eye, a nice upgrade over the original, though I liked that one as well.

7. Agartha Audio

Jun 20, 2015
    Just got mine yesterday. Loving this one! Did a little mod to the tip just for aesthetics...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Lapedog likes this.
  8. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Got my new Feist Wharnie and loving it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    Still too similair to my Feist 1 but I am glad you guys are enjoying yours. The feist 1 had a pretty wharncliffy blade anywny.

Would love to see a slightly bigger 3 or 3.25 inch feist be made.

AF likes this.
  10. stonproject

stonproject

Nov 22, 2013
    I want the feist 1 blade with the 2s handles. Cool design but I'm not won over by the front flipper. Very sleek looking though