New Feist???

I ordered one and should get it sometime next week. I find the reverse tanto / wharnie blade more useful for everyday tasks. Also, it was on sale for $143 instead of the usual $168.

Kizer-Lundquist-Feist-Reverse-Tanto-Front-Flipper-Ti-Satin-Ki3499S-BHQ-85288-jr.jpg

Kizer-Lundquist-Feist-Reverse-Tanto-Front-Flipper-Ti-Satin-Ki3499S-BHQ-85288-jr-spine.jpg

Kizer-Lundquist-Feist-Reverse-Tanto-Front-Flipper-Ti-Satin-Ki3499S-BHQ-85288-jr-side.jpg

Yessir, mine's on the way for all the reason you stated! Tracking sez Monday arrival, but somehow everything I order from BHQ shows up early, so I'm hoping Saturday...

Too similar to my regular feist for me.

Actually because of the blade shape I suspect this one will have a thinner tip and thus be less in line with my wants anyway. Plus the holes just look like a place for dirt or lint to ingress.

Now if they would have only made a 3.25 inch Feist I would have been all over it. Even a 3 inch would have pleased me.

I'm interested in this. Looking forward to seeing more pics/video and commentary. I like the holes.

Got one last week. Very nice. Excellent fit and finish. Fun learning to use the front flipper. Great in the pocket. The holes and Kiritsuke blade shape are, to my eye, a nice upgrade over the original, though I liked that one as well.

Still too similair to my Feist 1 but I am glad you guys are enjoying yours. The feist 1 had a pretty wharncliffy blade anywny.

Would love to see a slightly bigger 3 or 3.25 inch feist be made.

Reactions: AF
I want the feist 1 blade with the 2s handles. Cool design but I'm not won over by the front flipper. Very sleek looking though

Back