cmgray
DutchV
halfserrated
jds1
mayday

I will mail more during this week.
Thanks
Scott

Yes, I've got enough steel for one more.
I can't take any more requests at this time. I need to order more steel.
William, what style did you want?
Scott

Scott,
You can send either one Scott. I'm sure I'll end up with one of each sooner or later. Could I send another money order and get one of each? If so I will do that today.
Thanks,
William

Scott,
You can send either one Scott. I'm sure I'll end up with one of each sooner or later. Could I send another money order and get one of each? If so I will do that today.
Thanks,
William

You can if you want, but right now I don't have any extras. I need to get more steel. I can make another when I restock.

WA Martin, PP received. Thanks
Scott

Strikers mailed today

fishiker
WA Martin
akennedy

The strikers shipped are for all who have paid. I will ship the rest when payments are made. Thanks

Scott

It gives of mean spark. Great Scott!
sg-striker.jpg

Got mine in the mail today! Love it... the picture is not great!

They do set off some healthy sparks. K. Estela turned me on to another striker idea. I'll post about it when I make a prototype.
Scott

Great can not wait—new ideas are awesome.

I use a striker quite often, in some rather extreme environments...I am open to anything new, that will get a fire going when I need on most!

Mine showed up today. Thanks Scott. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the new prototype. :D

Got mine today. This little sheepsfoot is sweet and crazy sharp. I already soaked it in vinegar for a bit to buildup some color and man does it look like a useful blade.

Thanks for another great knife Scott.

Mine's here. Haven't had time to open it but my step-son brought home the package (he was hoping for a package from his g/f).

I got mine yesterday and it is everything I expected. I hope to try it out some this weekend. What is the best carry method for the sharpened ones? (mine came very sharp)
Thanks again Scott!

Back