REK Q fixed blade thread

Definite maybe. I like the design and concept, not sure that it's in my budget with a few other customs on order. You bet I'll be watching this one though as the time approaches for it's release. I may wait to see what you all think first... partly because I would have to anyway.

Well done. It was fun watching the subtle development tweaks you made in the thread about it's design.

Hope to have funds when this comes out. Can't figure out the scales with the recess, will this be comfortable.I'm more used to a more rounded scale but I'm sure it will work.

Hope to have funds when this comes out. Can't figure out the scales with the recess, will this be comfortable.I'm more used to a more rounded scale but I'm sure it will work.
Yeah it's really comfortable... The recess just gives a natural resting spot for your fingers and also prevents accidental rotation in use (so more control).

Maybe in your free time, you could work out a payment plan, small monthly payments until amount is reached. Not much additional work Josh.;):confused::)
Good point! But I think PayPal offers this option (who is who I use for invoicing) and its interest free for at least 6 months iirc :)

Good point! But I think PayPal offers this option (who is who I use for invoicing) and its interest free for at least 6 months iirc :)
I honestly thought woodysone woodysone was messing . Never heard of this before , the biggest problem I have with buying knives , 1 is 2 come at the one time , I had a pre order and a ding come last month a week apart. But if you know when something is due roughly you can be ready for it. Really want to try out Cruwear don't have any knives in it.

David Lennon David Lennon - I too think woodysone woodysone is messing with us :rolleyes: :D

Payment plan? May I suggest - put $35.00 each week in your sock drawer for 10 weeks and then you can buy your next great knife from REK Knives REK Knives (your 1st new knife of 2020) - no interest & hassle free. ;)

I'm waiting for the folders Josh. :thumbsup:

Ray
:rolleyes: Sarcasm is lost in text. I'll figure it out, not broke or anything, if it's that bad you shouldn't be buying knives. Just always find a few come together. But looking forward to it and all going well I'm in. The sock drawer is always raided when that knife you have to have pops up on the exchange :p. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see when it's due:thumbsup:.

Back