New for 2015

I'm just adding up how much these are going to cost me. :)

Definitely going to get the Black Talon, I'm thinking serrated version (oh hell, I'll probably get both). I have the Voyagers medium, large, extra large for clip point, vaquero and serrated vaquero so I might just hold out for the tantos in BD-1. A Mini Recon 1 would make a great EDC knife (although a XHP Mini Tuff Lite would be great, just saying). I wonder what they're going to do with the Espada range.

So many choices. Good thing I don't have to buy them all at once.

This looks like a damn good year for cold steel. Really steeping it up with the steel and some really nice new designs. I am definitely getting the Lucky and maybe the Ultimate Hunter. The karambit would be cool but we'll see if can spend that much on another blade :p

Also hoping for the code 4 and american lawman to get updated with XHP :)

Even more new additions to our 2015 lineup

The NIGHTFALL series
USA CPM 3-V steel, DLC coated versions of our classic Japanese fixed blades
Magnum_Tanto_II.jpg
Magnum_Tanto_IX.jpg
Magnum_Tanto_XII.jpg
Master_Tanto.jpg

The new Medium Warcraft Tanto
Medium_Warcraft.jpg

Also, new USA CPM 3-V versions of the Pendleton Series of hunting knives
Pendleton_Hunter.jpg
Pendleton_Mini_Hunter.jpg

...and a new Tai Pan!
Tai_Pan.jpg

Lots more exciting new designs and upgrades in materials to follow over the next few days

Cold Steel is really upping their game. I really want an AK-47 or Recon 1 in CTS-XHP. :thumbup:

I'm feeling a Lucky this year. That is a slick slip joint. That will also be my first Cold Steel.

Do you guys have any timeline when these will be available? Rough estimate? Looks like Cold Steel will be getting some money from me this year. The ultimate hunter, kerambit, and finn wolf for sure.

Like everyone else, I have something to like in these new offerings. That folding pukko, for instance...

Back