New for 2015

I don't care what anyone has to say, Coldsteel is hitting it out of the park this year. So many excellent new products.

i have both the chaos tanto and dagger, they are both really well made for the $60 each i paid for them at bladehq. i can't wait to get the chaos kukri.

i am also excited about the testing video i know lynn will make for it.

attention cardboard zombies, prepare yourselves... for destruction!

I'm liking the new products but I wish some of the new designs were still made in a cheaper alternative version with aus8a.

I really like the look of the 4-max, but I'm sorry I will never pay anywhere close to $599.99msrp or what I'm guessing will be a $400 street price.

The only design so far that I'm even contemplating is the finn wolf. Looks like a slick design.

Kind of bitter sweet so far for me.... IMHO

I would love to see an upgraded Counter Point folder. G10 instead of Grivory scales, upgraded steel in stonewashed blade instead of satin finish, and thumb-plate instead of stud, would be my dream Cold Steel.

I've not bought a Cold Steel knife in many years.

Bring out that Finn Wolf folder at that price & I'll be buying one.

This is my 1st post and I find it fitting I do it on this thread as I have been a Huge Cold Steel fan since the beginning of my fascination with knives. I am so pumped up about the new steels being used. Since today is also payday looks like I will be putting a few bucks away for the AK Field Knife. I always thought a fixed blade version of the folder (which I own) would be badass.

Not gonna lie, that Demko production piece is going to take a real bite out of people's wallets!

Cold Steel is taking a real step forward with a lot of these.

But some are just plain fun to be fun. Like their pole weapons.

Good lord, I was kinda disappointed in CS last year(all I got from them was an Eland, a Counter Point XL, and I'm still waiting to get a Thai Machete), but this year they seem determined to take my money.

Definitely getting a Black Talon 2, a Tiger Claw, and a Shanghai Warrior. No question on those. Possibly 2 of the Talon and Claw, 1 plain, one serrated, but I dunno on that yet.
Probably getting a Finn Wolf, a Lucky, and the Gladius Thrower
Possibly getting a Chaos Kukri, upgraded Rajah 2, Ti-Lite, and Spartan, and a Recon 1(I wanna get the full serrated tanto, just cause I don't have anything like that)

I'm even interest in the Tiger Fork, though I'll admit it's lower on the agenda. The AK-47 looks nice, but is probably out of my budget.

I'm liking the new products but I wish some of the new designs were still made in a cheaper alternative version with aus8a.

I really like the look of the 4-max, but I'm sorry I will never pay anywhere close to $599.99msrp or what I'm guessing will be a $400 street price.

The only design so far that I'm even contemplating is the finn wolf. Looks like a slick design.

Kind of bitter sweet so far for me.... IMHO
I dont see that knife going lower then msrp.

Some very exciting things happening this year.... :thumbup: Still waiting on that Desperado though! :p

Back