The new PRO-LITE series, designed by Andrew Demko
Available in CLIP and TANTO points

PROLITE_SERIES5_sm.jpg

German 4116 Steel
Demko Design
Tri-Ad Lock
3.2oz
MSRP $49.99

That's right! A Demko designed, Tri-Ad folder for under 50 bucks!
A great inexpensive new EDC option

This one has been an employee favorite for some time now. I'm glad we can finally announce it's release.
The Pro-Lites are in stock and shipping to dealers as we speak

Thanks

Wow looks even better from real picture! I've been craving some new CS of this size for a while. I'll definitely be getting both.

Quick question: what are those step/hump on top of the thumbstud for?

that clip point looks good. i'll be adding one of these.

I'll take both. Buuuut you gotta promise that you'll make another batch with BD1. These Pro-Lites are great in everyuthing except the steel, IMHO.
BD1 version will be 100% Endura class knives total winner.

Make that in G10 and CTS-XHP (and not with that damn thin G10!!!!) and you would have the best production knife in existence

Make that in G10 and CTS-XHP (and not with that damn thin G10!!!!) and you would have the best production knife in existence

+1, i really love the handle design, like the Swift. Would be nice to have a G-10 version. Maybe not Broken Skull thin, but it can be American Lawman thin. Add some color too while you are at it. I can take BD1 to keep the cost down.

Seriously why is the Clip version longer than the Tanto.

attachment.php

Well, when I said about BD1 version I meant the same. It will be more expensive but not as with higher end steels.

Its just the right time when CS guys should realize that its not the specs/price ratio forces us to buy another knife. Great design of the knife is the most powerfull reason to buy another toy (even if you have 30+ pcs :D). Better materials just add more spice to the knife hapyness beefsteak.

While there wouldn't be anything wrong with CS offering higher-end version of these, I like them just as they are. 4116 and FRN may not be the sexiest materials out there, but they will be fine for me, personally, for general edc tasks. :thumbup:

While there wouldn't be anything wrong with CS offering higher-end version of these, I like them just as they are. 4116 and FRN may not be the sexiest materials out there, but they will be fine for me, personally, for general edc tasks. :thumbup:

I agree.Cold Steel has always provided some knives that were great little users while being very economical. They've upped the deal for those wanting more high performance steels, so why not also up the deal in design for those who aren't into paying higher dollars for a knife, but still introduce them to Cold Steel quality. I work a lot of Gun & Knife shows, and unfortunately there are many people out there who think $40 is a lot of money to pay for a knife, so wind up buying junk. 4116 holds a decent edge and sharpens quick and easily. I use a Kudu or an Eland just about everyday, with the 4116.

Look at the tips, then look at the end of the handle.

I suspect it's an optical illusion. Place two curved items of equal length side by side and then look down on them from an angle. The perspective tricks you into thinking one is larger.

Back