New Fusion handled pork choppers!

rockgolfer

Gold Member
Over the past few weeks I have gathered up some fresh drippings from the trough. The last of which showed up today, the NMFSH and boy oh boy is this thing sweet! They are all great in their own respect but something about the balance and feel of that shiny, nuclear melted infi just feels soooooo gooood.

I think I need a leather wrap for this beauty soon. Anyone care to share their Fusion handled blades snuggled up in some leather? Heck, bring on the custom kydex as well :D

jBgG2IR.jpg

Wow those are all beautiful. Nice work everyone.

Well...you asked for it. :) Been sittin on this one for a little while.

Bought this FFFBM from a guy in Japan who had Dwayne from Armoralleather do this sheath, carved with "the Japanese kanji "AshuraBu," Bu being the Bu from bushido, and the Ashura being one of the Buddhist dieties - this one of battle."

Dwayne's wife Stacy did the leather guard, lanyard, and tassels with shards of deer antler. Also threw in a pic I sent to the guy in Japan after it arrived, showing the Mistress with the waki from my set of 3 swords. Coincidentally, when I had the swords made years ago (in Kyoto), I asked the maker to surprise me with something of his choice. When I received them, I found that he'd chosen to carve the 8 kanji characters of the Code of Bushido across the 3 sayas! 3 of them are on the waki (3 on the katana and 2 on the tanto).

That kanji really tied the room together, did it not...

Who's next?!? Let's see em!

IMG_3010.JPG IMG_3015.JPG IMG_3020.JPG IMG_2987.JPG

Last edited:
Back