New GEC #14 Boys Knife

Wow the rust red camel bone looks great [emoji41]
7bdaac50dbef6b9f5f34344bdf913700.jpg

They do indeed! The oily creek bone doesn't look as good as it did on the #18 to my eye (I own one) but despite how many incredible options there are, I just can't get past the shape. I have one in a #15 but in general it just doesn't appeal to me. Oh well. Let's hope that GEC are going to do this more often, huge choice for popular patterns!

#14 oily bone;

1. smokin' dude

2. bitchin' dude

3. awesome dude

4. all of the above

They do indeed! The oily creek bone doesn't look as good as it did on the #18 to my eye (I own one) but despite how many incredible options there are, I just can't get past the shape. I have one in a #15 but in general it just doesn't appeal to me. Oh well. Let's hope that GEC are going to do this more often, huge choice for popular patterns!

I'm getting more excited for my Rotten Banana after that latest picture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My GEC 14 collection (and users) to-date; three of Charlie's TC Barlows, two standard production and Lyle's SFO.

Last edited:
I have been striving hard to tell myself that I don't need and don't want a #14... But, that rust red camel bone looks amazing.

I have been striving hard to tell myself that I don't need and don't want a #14... But, that rust red camel bone looks amazing.

My thoughts exactly, Eric. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Of course, clicking on this thread isn't helping my will power any.

Where are the barlows and rust red camel bone? Or are they all gone?

Are people actually using their 14s to cut things etc? Or are these more the display and collect (some of) the set knives?

Mine remains unused, unlike its 15 compatriots, and I don't see that changing.

I've been carrying one for a few days now and so far it's only opened envelopes, nothing stressful yet. I sure wish it had a clip blade, seems to me that would be more useful on a small knife like this.
Are people actually using their 14s to cut things etc? Or are these more the display and collect (some of) the set knives?

Yisssss! Those RBBS look fantastic.

I use my 14 to open boxes, etc. I used it to strip coax cable the other day and it was great. I've used it for other stuff too like I would my peanuts and it is very functional.

I have two that take turns being used. It's the smallest knife I'd carry, although quite enough for light duty.

I have two that take turns being used. It's the smallest knife I'd carry, although quite enough for light duty.
Same here but it's always a secondary .
What a great little knife though 👍

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back