NEW GLOCK 45 - Don't Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight

I had a Glock 20 for a while and it was/is awesome. Softest shooting 10mm I've ever shot. Great capacity.

Before all the shortages came about, I was thinking about getting one of those, and an adapter barrel so I could shoot 40 S&W out of it.

When I bought my Glock 20 I had ordered the hottest commercial 10mm I could find, Buffalo Bore and I think the rounds had grease on them or something because when I blazed through my first mag there was a dense cloud of smoke hanging, as if I had just set of a black-powder muzzle loader! Pretty fun.

There's also the 29 which I carry daily, great little carry piece. I carry mine in a Mic holster very minimalistic type kydex type holster. I load mine with Underwood 180's, or Doubletap 200's. It'll make a great one stop shot type sidearm as long as you hit your mark. I wouldn't mind grabbing a 20 also or another 29.

I have two boxes of 10mm JHP that I bought when I was buying some .45 ammo a few years ago. Some knucklehead put them in with the .45's on the shelf and I didn't notice it until I got home. I went ahead and kept them. I figured that if TSHTF I could trade them for something else, or have them in case I ever buy a 10mm. But I'm happy with my .45 G21. It is very accurate and has never failed me.

LOL! I'll take my .45acp any day of the week. More bullets is fine, but accuracy is final. The 'spray & pray' crowd makes me laugh! I always put the target as far back as it will go in indoor shooting ranges. I can't remember how many times I've heard, "I sure wouldn't want you shooting at me!"
And that's with cheaper practice ball rounds - that's not high quality hollow points. My Glock 21 magazine holds 13 rounds. And since I carry my G21 in a shoulder harness, I have 2 more magazines available for quick access if they are ever needed.
You clearly haven't read the FBI report as I mentioned. Those are facts.
Spray and pray? not sure who you are referring to but indoor shooting range? Have fun shooting a static target without drawing and moving. oh people gave you props because you were able to keep your bullets on paper, I get it. and thanks for mentioning that it was with cheap ammo, I'm sure you are so much better with precision ammo :D:D:D:D
cool shoulder harness boy

Congrats on the new pistol, although I’m not a Glock guy. Ok, that’s right, I said it. Lol

That's fine if you're not a Glock Guy. A few people that I know have bought other kinds of handguns, and I didn't slap them around. What is your favorite EDC handgun?

You clearly haven't read the FBI report as I mentioned. Those are facts.
Spray and pray? not sure who you are referring to but indoor shooting range? Have fun shooting a static target without drawing and moving. oh people gave you props because you were able to keep your bullets on paper, I get it. and thanks for mentioning that it was with cheap ammo, I'm sure you are so much better with precision ammo :D:D:D:D
cool shoulder harness boy

No offense but I really don't trust the FBI much anymore. And ball ammo is cheaper than good hollow points. Or at least they used to be. I won't be moving because most criminals can't shoot straight anyways. That's why they shoot kids and everybody else and miss those that they're shooting at. :D:D:D:D
And what do you have against shoulder harnesses?

Edit: I just realized that the sentence with the big grins could be taken the wrong way. It isn't funny that the perps miss other perps and shoot innocent people, especially kids. I hope nobody would think that I meant it that way. But it's a known fact that most criminals don't shoot very well.

Last edited:
There is no way 9mm is superior to .45acp. That’s ridiculous.

I’ll give you that 9 mm is better for pocket guns, instead of .380.

For full size pistols .45acp is king, always has been always will be.

shameless trolling:

full

shameless trolling:

full

There was a story about one who ran out of ammo and used the tripod from his rifle to keep killing insurgents. Much respect for Ghurkas.

He ran out of ammo for two guns used 17 grenades, 1 claymore mine then used his tripod to kill the last one. He said he knew he would die he just figured to take as many with him as he could. His grandfather was highly decorated Gurkha also.

Last edited:
Back