• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Graham - Outstanding Dealer

I can attest to the excellent customer service. I have purchased from them multiple times in the past, and just recently placed an order in which Mike went out of his way to make sure I got a good Boker stockman. They are good folks to deal with and pleasant to speak to. Shipping was also prompt and the knife was well packaged. I give New Graham an A+.

I received my first order from New Graham yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to buy from them again!

I live in the UK and have been buying knives from Newgraham for about 6 years now - 'Nuff said!

Excellent resource :)

I ordered (and received) a Spyderco yellow Pacific Salt from Newgraham, and was very pleased with the service. Since I ordered by money order, I called up and the young lady on the phone even took down my requests to check my knife to be free of any defects that I listed before shipping. And very polite service. I don't order knives very often that I can't handle in person, but with this outstanding service, I could order again in the future, and if/when I do, I can do so with full confidence.
Jim

New Graham is fast, and friendly. Shipping in only 3 days. Pretty hard to beat that kind of service.

The first good pocket knife that I ever bought for myself was from NGK well over a decade ago. Several since :). Nothing but good things to say about their prices, selection and most of all their CS.

This is the first place I send anyone loking for a quality knife.

Yes....I completely agree....new graham is the best! I recently purchased a knife through them and right out of the box there was a problem with it. I e-mailed them about the problems I was having with it and got a response back within an hour! They without hesitation sent me a new one out same day!

Fantastic company, stellar customer service, great prices and selection....what more could you ask for?!?!

New graham will have all of my business in the future!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Outstanding service comes close but does not quite describe them. Their service to their customers is at a level that stands alone in my experience. Even in a crowd of greats.

Have had the pleasure dealing with New Graham on quite a few occasions (in fact, received new bladeware from them today).

Never a disappointment and always a left with a feeling of - - - - -> :D

I've never had anything but excellent service when dealing with New Graham.

They've gotten a lot of my money and there have only been problems twice. The first time it was my fault, I entered the three digit security number on my credit card wrong. They called me the next morning and said "I think you entered that number wrong, let's see if we can get it fixed." We did and the knife was in my mail box two days later.

The other problem was when I ordered a Buck 55. UPS's website said the knife was delivered but there was no knife on my doorstep. I called, and talked to Mike about the problem and then stayed on the phone talking knives for about twenty minutes. He set right out and got in touch with UPS to start an investigation. UPS called me within a few hours.

The knife showed up in my mail box the next day. I think it was delivered to the wrong place and whoever got it dropped it in my box.

But the fact that Mike and everyone went out of their way to help me convinced me that they're the best place to do business with.

I ordered my new Paramilitary from them on Thursday and it showed up in my mailbox today (8/22)... two days later. Granted I live in western North Carolina, only about four hours from their store, but still... they shipped it out just a few hours after I placed my order.

I don't even look at other websites anymore. All my knife money goes to New Graham.

Late on the pics but last February my son and i were delivering his new car from Tucson to his wife stationed at West Point. Bluefield was a must stop where I did some tradin' with Mike and the gals. Great new store and even greater folks. I will return.

vacationhouse087.jpg

My son in front of Mike's Mall

vacationhouse090.jpg

Myself with Mr. Dye and associates

My son and I had a great time visiting. Thanks NGK!

I cant say enough good things about these folks. I order from South Africa, and it was a leap of faith doing placing an order for the first time. I've ordered 3 times now and have had no problems and the package usually arrives in 10 days or so. I will continue to order from NGK with confidance. I actually placed an order with another online store and then a week later with NGK. the NGK order arrived on Monday and i suspect the other vendors will only arrive this weekend as it was shipped only last week.

I only wish they would stock Benchmade but i believe that there are some politics involved with BM or created by BM, i dont know the full story.

Just received a New Graham 'care package' in Australia. :D

Prompt replies to my email queries.

Prompt processing of the order.

All 3 knives arrived in good order (under 2 weeks) as described.

Thanks to Michael and Annie for shipping to Oz! :thumbup:

This group at New Graham are nothing short of awesome.

Thank you for your help again this year Annie and Michael.

Back