New Grandbaby Coming

J Hubbard

I will be in and out and off and on for the next few days as out 1st G-Baby is going to be born Tuesday.
For those of you with e-mails to me or other questions, please be patient I will get back to you.
For the ones with Blade Forum knives to be repaired, if we haven't chatted yet, just send it in to my attention with you concerns and we will take care of it..

Thanks!

Jeff

Congratulations on the incoming grandbaby.

As a gran' pappy, it is your job to ensure the grandchildren are spoiled rotten, and to feed them sweets and Hi-C (not the pre-sweetend Hi-C), maybe a double expresso, and provide a new kitten and puppy along with a kazoo and tin drum to take home just before mommy and daddy come to pick them up. :D

Before you know it you will have your first great grandchild! Mine is in the house today and all the grandkids, aunt Jen and great grandmaw are playing with her.lol! She's 6 months old and I almost got fussed at for handing her myclub 301 ( closed of course) for baby aerobics! Congratulations!

You beat me to it. Congradulations.

Congrats to all on the birth of the new arrival, hope for a 'Buck-like' delivery:D Preston

Congrats Jeff!!:D I too became a Pap for the first time this past June!!
Sooo.. Have FUN!!
John

WOW!!! Congratulations to you and your family....Beautiful Little Girl!!! She's got a Movie Star mouth....

Back