New Griptilian!!!

Hey guys! Just got a new Grip in D2 with tan scales and a coated, serrated blade. Did I make a good choice? Also, looking for the best and easiest way to sharpen my serrations. I have a Sharpmaker, is there something that would do a better job?

Hey guys! Just got a new Grip in D2 with tan scales and a coated, serrated blade. Did I make a good choice? Also, looking for the best and easiest way to sharpen my serrations. I have a Sharpmaker, is there something that would do a better job?
That’s a great choice, nothing wrong it if u like it! It’ll serve u a long time

You picked a great company and a knife that I consider a classic. As long as you like the design, you can't lose. First time I got a benchmade was a bone collector and the axis lock action blew my mind. Enjoy!

You made a good choice with Benchmade and D2 tool steel. Your Sharpmaker will get the job done. Just follow Sal’s instructions on your Sharpmaker dvd and you’ll be good to go.

Great knife choice. They are all good. The Sharpmaker will do a good job. Never hurts to lean free hand method though.

You're properly equipped. Michael Christy has an interesting video about free hand sharpening a fully serrated PM2 if you ever want to take it to the next level.

I love Benchmade's D2. It really outperforms most other D2 I've handled from production companies. In some ways even prefer it to their S30V.

Back