New GSO 2.7 Thread

I think they're through March and maybe even April, although I can't find anything to confirm about April orders. I ordered in July (I think that counts as a preorder even though the starter was over) and am expecting a wait yet.

I don't remember my order number and I'm too tired to look it up but I called Ellie on 11/7 and she said my 2.7 from the July "pre-sale" would be ready in two weeks.

Great news hale storm. I too ordered a 2.7 in July. If I get my 4.7 before Christmas too it will make for a fantastic holiday season :D

Hale Storm and Poromenos - what are your order numbers for the 2.7? Hook a brother up!!

Maybe it would be beneficial to all of us customers if we could start posting order numbers for those knives that ship, and not just for the 2.7's but for all S!K knives?!?

Last edited:
I don't remember my order number and I'm too tired to look it up but I called Ellie on 11/7 and she said my 2.7 from the July "pre-sale" would be ready in two weeks.

That's awesome!

Now is the time for the team to display how great November will be and how much they've learned from past mistakes. I'm looking forward to many more knives finding their homes.

MarthaStewart, an idea like yours has been brought up before but since there are so many variables with materials and because not everything can be shipped in the order that it's ordered, it would be hard to have a useable lists. Trying to keep tabs on the model you're most interested in can be useful and I've done that before.

Hale Storm and Poromenos - what are your order numbers for the 2.7? Hook a brother up!!

Maybe it would be beneficial to all of us customers if we could start posting order numbers for those knives that ship, and not just for the 2.7's but for all S!K knives?!?

I'm #9726 on the 2.7.

Thanks, Poromenos! I am #9727 on the 2.7.

Hopefully our knives are ready within ~2 weeks, just like Hale Storm!

Last edited:

I ordered mine in July! Hot dog won't be long now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard Knocks and Silver should definitely have theirs long before those of us that ordered recently. I ordered on July 29th and my order number is 9656. I also order a 4.1 the same day but I will tell you that I'm happy to just be in line as I know that when they arrive they will be awesome!

Hard Knocks and Silver should definitely have theirs long before those of us that ordered recently. I ordered on July 29th and my order number is 9656. I also order a 4.1 the same day but I will tell you that I'm happy to just be in line as I know that when they arrive they will be awesome!

I love your outlook, man.

I'm hoping the team can work through the 2.7's as quickly as they expect so the time between our deliveries isn't too long.

Did we ever figure out if numbers were consecutive? I'm sure will be worth it, but hope not consecutive haha

Did we ever figure out if numbers were consecutive? I'm sure will be worth it, but hope not consecutive haha

I do believe they are, sorry! All my order numbers get bigger and bigger. Keep in mind, though, that not all orders are preorder knives. My starter 4.1 is in the 4,000's, but I already have my old spec 3.5, 5 and patches and Silky Saw and 4.7's that were ordered a little or much, much later.

I'm order # 9796 on the 2.7 pre sale from July.

Back