New Guy Signing In

Howdy, Folks!

I was directed here by fellow knife enthusiasts on a firearm forum, I’m just getting into flippers, automatics and OTF’s but I’ve been collecting fixed blade hunting and fighting knives for over 25-years, I also collect U.S. MilSurp rifles and the bayonets for them.

For 28 years I’ve been a manufacture’s sales representative in the commercial foodservice industry representing many different heavy equipment and smallwares manufactures. For 18 years I was a Victorinox/R.H.Forschner sales rep. in their foodservice division, I’ve also represented Tramontina, Fredr Dick, Mercer Tool and Oneida Foodservice. My knife customers ranged from traditional foodservice equipment dealers, processors (meat, chicken and fish), grinders and culinary schools, I never called on consumer retail accounts like Macy’s or Williams-Sonoma.

I live with my wife and two sons in Northern California.

Happy to be here and I’m looking forward to being an active member.

KR

Here’s a BM Phaeton D/A OTF FDE I bought this past weekend in Oregon,
28bxrhf.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, 3fifty7. I should have poked around the forum more before I posted this thread, after I did I found the “We Were All New Here Once” thread for new member intros...Sorry to the Mods for sucking up the bandwidth...

KR

Welcome. It looks like you’d rival a lot of members here with your experience with cutlery. I’m betting you’ll fit right in.

Howdy, Folks!

I was directed here by fellow knife enthusiasts on a firearm forum, I’m just getting into flippers, automatics and OTF’s but I’ve been collecting fixed blade hunting and fighting knives for over 25-years, I also collect U.S. MilSurp rifles and the bayonets for them.

For 28 years I’ve been a manufacture’s sales representative in the commercial foodservice industry representing many different heavy equipment and smallwares manufactures. For 18 years I was a Victorinox/R.H.Forschner sales rep. in their foodservice division, I’ve also represented Tramontina, Fredr Dick, Mercer Tool and Oneida Foodservice. My knife customers ranged from traditional foodservice equipment dealers, processors (meat, chicken and fish), grinders and culinary schools, I never called on consumer retail accounts like Macy’s or Williams-Sonoma.

I live with my wife and two sons in Northern California.

Happy to be here and I’m looking forward to being an active member.

KR

Here’s a BM Phaeton D/A OTF FDE I bought this past weekend in Oregon,
28bxrhf.jpg
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!! BTW...Welcome aboard!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    124 bytes · Views: 0
Back