New guy

Hey all,

I’m new to bladeforums, but not to knives. Some of you may know me from Facebook and Instagram. I Started my collection when I was 18ish in college and now it has turned into an addiction

I’m an airline pilot by day and Blackhawk pilot for the army by night. Kind of ironic that I chose a career that doesn’t allow me to carry guns/knives on a daily basis.

I try to focus on higher end knives as of late and I’m really trying to move into customs, my collection as of late consists of marfiones/microtechs/sebenzas/hinderers etc.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

If you get a few minutes, post a pic or list some of your knives.

Hey all,

I’m new to bladeforums, but not to knives. Some of you may know me from Facebook and Instagram. I Started my collection when I was 18ish in college and now it has turned into an addiction

I’m an airline pilot by day and Blackhawk pilot for the army by night. Kind of ironic that I chose a career that doesn’t allow me to carry guns/knives on a daily basis.

I try to focus on higher end knives as of late and I’m really trying to move into customs, my collection as of late consists of marfiones/microtechs/sebenzas/hinderers etc.
Is your username a reference to Ricky Ricardo?

Back