New here, New to Knives, New to Engraving. Here is a 110 I finished this week.

Me too! Do you have a website?
I know I made it super tiny and hard to see in my signature, but I've got a couple places my portfolio exists. www.sarah-ladd.com or you can find me on the 'gram @sarah.ladd.goldsmith

I'm really new to this. Did I mention this is my second knife? I'm currently just playing around and having a good time. This particular knife is available. Its sale would fund classes so I can learn things like bulino, inlay, and fund more tools and materials. I have not thought about accepting requests yet. I'm not sure that I have the confidence.

Sarah..Especially nice touch on the rocker bar! I'm sure you will be well known soon and I along with many others will look forward to owning some of your art. Do you plan to perhaps do scrimshaw/ engraving on the handles?

Very nice work Sarah and welcome aboard.

This is a picture,I just quickly snapped,of a few Bucks which were engraved by Samantha,who studied engraving in Italy.

174318.jpg

Hi everyone,

I am new to engraving. I chose a buck 110 as my second knife to engrave. I recently finished it this week. I would like to share and accept any comments or critique. Thank you very much.

Also, does attaching files not work? Everything I have tried does not work. Here is an IMGUR album.

Wow beautiful work Sarah,

What do you charge for work like that?

very nice work on all of them. welcome to the forums.

since i didn't see anyone answer yet.....its the size of the pics is why they wont load. cant be over 1mb. most pics on newer phones have to be cropped or compressed...if using a phone.

question...you're doing one of kind work as in not repeating? or are ya gonna repeat patterns? nothing wrong with either way just curious. thank you Ma'am.

2nd knife...?
Impressive.

It's pretty obvious you found a fan base.
Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the Buck forum!
There's some good people here.

Back