New here, thought I'd introduce and post what is clearly an addiction now...

Hi there. New tot he forum from Madison WI. Fortunate to live in a knife freindly state. Over the past years I have added to my EDC choices. Just scored a Microtech Stitch on the Exchange and thought I'd do a bit of participating here. Gathered the family for a photo, details listed below the pic. Cheers and I hope to contribute!

IMG_3006.jpeg

Microtech 219-1DLCTGTJGSH Combat Troodon Hellhound - Jade Green G-10 Handle - Black Blade

Rick Hinderer XM-18 SIG Sauer LEGION EDITION 3.5" Spear Point PVD Plain Edge

Spyderco Para 3 Jade G10 Scales M4 DLC Steel Knife C223GM4PBK

Microtech LUDT Automatic Knife Tan (3.4" Black)

Microtech Ultratech D/A OTF T/E UMS

Spyderco Delica 4 Lockback Knife Titanium (2.95" Damascus) C11TIPD

Benchmade Nakamura AXIS Lock Knife Carbon Fiber (3.08" Stonewash) 484-1

Benchmade Limited 556-1701 Mini Griptilian Titanium Folder Knife, Wood Inlay, CPM-20CV Satin Blade

Wow. I'm new to BF and stumbled upon your post. Wow! The Benchmade Mini Griptilian in Titanium w/ wood inlay is awesome! If you can please share the story of how you go ti and more pictures. Thanks in advance.

That's a Benchmade Limited Edition 556-1701 Mini Griptilian Titanium

Welcome to the forum! I see you have jumped head first into the Rabbit hole. Great collection start!

Hi there. New tot he forum from Madison WI. Fortunate to live in a knife freindly state. Over the past years I have added to my EDC choices. Just scored a Microtech Stitch on the Exchange and thought I'd do a bit of participating here. Gathered the family for a photo, details listed below the pic. Cheers and I hope to contribute!

View attachment 1672299

Microtech 219-1DLCTGTJGSH Combat Troodon Hellhound - Jade Green G-10 Handle - Black Blade

Rick Hinderer XM-18 SIG Sauer LEGION EDITION 3.5" Spear Point PVD Plain Edge

Spyderco Para 3 Jade G10 Scales M4 DLC Steel Knife C223GM4PBK

Microtech LUDT Automatic Knife Tan (3.4" Black)

Microtech Ultratech D/A OTF T/E UMS

Spyderco Delica 4 Lockback Knife Titanium (2.95" Damascus) C11TIPD

Benchmade Nakamura AXIS Lock Knife Carbon Fiber (3.08" Stonewash) 484-1

Benchmade Limited 556-1701 Mini Griptilian Titanium Folder Knife, Wood Inlay, CPM-20CV Satin Blade
Nice collection, welcome.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum šŸ‘

Very nice collection you have ! Bladeforumā€™s is a great place when your a knife nut šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

Back