• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Horween Large Size Leather Valet Tray

moresnowdays

Gold Member
ToariFal.jpg

(Wallet for scale, not included)

Up for offer, is a large size leather valet tray that serves as a classy solution to edc clutter. The proper home for the items emptied from your pocket at the end of the day. With the grain side of the leather facing up the valet is attractive to make a pile of items look like intentional style. The flesh side down provides a soft surface to protect the furniture or counter it rests on. Made from the best quality full grain leather, Horween Chromexcel in dark brown, it will become even more attractive over time. Solid copper saddler rivets are ruggedly durable, and add a classic detail. Base measures 8x5.5 inches, walls about 1.5 inches. Asking $Sold via Paypal shipped CONUS.

HtepwTDl.jpg

JEdkQWel.jpg

ULOjYCnl.jpg

Last edited:
I will take this.

Please provide payment details and thank you.

best

mqqn

Thanks, Pete! Payment sent.

best

mqqn

moresnowdays moresnowdays you have the improper membership to be selling things that you make. That requires a makers membership. Whatever is left on your gold membership can be prorated to your new makers membership. Once you purchase the makers membership please start a thread in tech-support.

I certainly could, just give me the dimensions you would like the base to be. I’m out of the leather I use for the trays, but should have more in a week.

I received my beautiful Gillander valet tray yesterday - very quick shipping and well packed, thanks Pete!

The leather is beautiful and smells awesome - really nicely made and a nice addition that will keep the top of my dresser from getting chewed up from throwing my pocket dumps onto the wood top.

Just about the right size, I would have gone a little larger but this will work just fine and it will be another quality touch-point for my daily routine.

20200222_082323.jpg

20200222_082331.jpg

20200222_082345.jpg

20200222_082406.jpg

Congratulations on your membership upgrade, Pete and good luck with your sales in the future!

best regards -

mqqn

Back