• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Kershaw Cryo 2, RAT 1 & Kershaw/Emerson CQC 4

Need to sell some of my budget folders for funds. Hope ya'll could help me out.

Cryo 2, RAT 1 & Kershaw/Emerson CQC 4K - $ 65.00 shipped to your door!

I have a Kershaw Cryo 2 never carried, never used, just flipped a couple. I'd like to sell it as a lot together with the following:

Kershaw Emerson CQC-6K - Carried at home a few times, never used to cut anything aside from paper cutting test. - SOLD

Kershaw Emerson CQC-4K - I've carried this and used to open letters.

Kershaw Leek - bought in this forum, the lock for the blade has been removed, does not affect the overall function of the knife. - SOLD

Spyderco Tenacious - used but not abused, great knife, hate to let this go but need to. - SOLD

Cold Steel Mini Recon 1 Spear Point - carried, opened a few letters, have minor chipping on the paint and some loctite on the blade. I was planning on keeping and stripping it but need to sell it now. - SOLD

Ontario Rat 1 - Never used, never carried. Just too big for me.

Ontario Rat 2 - carried, used mainly inside the house for opening letters. - SOLD

Links to the pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ep6t5jj7vacpqkl/AABEH_I8iWysiS3KAcPFTTsYa?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cdexv005hkxv8rn/AACBOxK9fiSh61SSYROzY0Z-a?dl=0

I also listed these on EBay so I reserve the right to pull out the items listed here.

By buying items for sale you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws pertaining to your possession, and the shipping of this product to your location. Seller in no way accepts responsibility for, nor assumes any liability in the use of this item.

Last edited:
i'll take the rat2 and mini recon as we agreed on the email.
payment sent.

thanks

Last edited:
Can not PM you, you can send payment to emersonsuela@yahoo.com

Getting an error from paypal. It says "Sorry, the recipient doesn’t accept payments using this payment method. Please choose another." with verified bank account and credit card.

Edit: Seems to have been an issue on my end. Payment sent. Sorry about that.

Maybe you need to have your account verified first? Kindly send me an email re: what you are using for payment in your PayPal account.

Back