1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New Kershaw Cryo 2, RAT 1 & Kershaw/Emerson CQC 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by eowyn873, Nov 8, 2014.

1. JKLnHYD

JKLnHYD

Apr 14, 2014
    Got it fixed. Not sure exactly what the issue was.

2. eowyn873

eowyn873

Nov 7, 2012
    Got it! Will ship tomorrow. Thanks!

3. eowyn873

eowyn873

Nov 7, 2012
    Please send shipping info to my email address, your shipping info does not appear in PayPal. Thanks!

4. eowyn873

eowyn873

Nov 7, 2012
    Still waiting for your shipping details so I can ship tomorrow. I also sent you an email asking the same.

5. JKLnHYD

JKLnHYD

Apr 14, 2014
    I apologize for the delay. I've been having some computer issues. I've sent an email with the shipping information.

6. eowyn873

eowyn873

Nov 7, 2012
    All blades have shipped

7. firite

firite

Apr 20, 2014
    Hey dude, sorry about the issue with paypal gift and other payment options. Hope we're resolved?