New Keychain Companion

JK Knives

Working on a revised version of the old Keychain Companion I used to offer. The new model will have handle scales, and a kydex sheath, and come with one of Connie’s paracord key fobs with keyring on one end and carabiner on the other. Should have one ready to show in about a week.

This was the very first knife I bought from John - purchased as a gift for a friend.

DSC_7545.JPG

best

mqqn

It might be a waste of time, small knives don’t seem popular right now, but I’m working on it because I like it! Nobody ever said that I was overly smart.

I will probably be showing this Monday. I was hoping for more interest, but it never hurts to try.

Nobody ever said that you are underly smart either, so you are still a contender :D

I say, make whatever is fun.:thumbsup:

R

Looks great John. A very useful package.

I didn't see a price listed. What's the price point?

That is awesome!! And only $93? That's as much work as a larger knife to make - nice knife - I sure would like to see these start selling.

best

mqqn

I should explain. Stainless is roughly twice the cost, and has a very rough scale finish that takes two $7 belts to remove. That’s on top of the other belts it takes to grind it. Plus you need to wrap the blade in a special foil for heat treat.

Back