New knife and sheath finished, more to come.

I can't wait until I get some time off so I can get out and do some hunting, fishing, hiking and other activities so I can get some great pictures.

My son's off of school right now and getting bored, so we've been going on bike rides each day, I get back into the shop in a couple days to get some sheaths done and some photos posted.
I can't wait until I get some time off so I can get out and do some hunting, fishing, hiking and other activities so I can get some great pictures.

Three more sheaths finished for the last three 4" drop point hunters, one more sheath to go for the Randall replica,
then I can start the next build.

IMG_2316.jpeg IMG_2329.jpeg IMG_2318.jpeg

And last but not least. ( I didn't realize it but I missed the taking a ic of the butt on this one ) Oh well, it's similar to the first one that I posted.

IMG_2335.jpeg IMG_2340.jpeg IMG_2341.jpeg IMG_2334.jpeg IMG_2333.jpeg

Think I like this handle design the best of the 3!:thumbsup:
I like that one also it's all G10 it makes it a bit more difficult to polish, so it has a little more flat finished appearance.

They are beautiful indeed. I like aspects of each of them. Impossible to pick a favorite, OK as no one is asking ;) I will just say YES. HANSON - got to remember that :thumbsup: :cool:

Has anyone ever met Scott in person? I'm thinking he's actually a robot...it's the only explanation!:D
Thanks John I kind of wish I was a robot sometimes, I just got back from a bike ride with my son and now I'm cold and tired, I'm going to lay down for a nap then go in to work for a 12 hr shift.

Getting the last sheath of this batch of knives finished, just have the strap to make, sew, dye and finish the sheath and it's done and ready to ship to the customer. My next build is going to be an expedited build for a customer that wants four knives all of the same style, one for him and one for each of his three sons. I will have room to include one to two more in the next batch, if anyone is interested inhaling something built just let me know.IMG_2387.jpeg

Always interested in inhaling:p
Ha,ha,ha, I have to work the next three nights, then I'll get her finished and shipped after leather cures a bit. Then clean and inventory the shop and start cutting and grinding some blades. I'll be around a little bit in the afternoons for a while.

Would love to get another one of your knives, but hoping to get one of John's Gamblers, and with everything going on don't want to go too crazy

Would love to get another one of your knives, but hoping to get one of John's Gamblers, and with everything going on don't want to go too crazy
No problem I got a ton of orders to fill in the mean time. I just thought if some one wanted something during this build I could get it in for them.

Getting the last sheath of this batch of knives finished, just have the strap to make, sew, dye and finish the sheath and it's done and ready to ship to the customer. My next build is going to be an expedited build for a customer that wants four knives all of the same style, one for him and one for each of his three sons. I will have room to include one to two more in the next batch, if anyone is interested inhaling something built just let me know.View attachment 1325885
Every time I see these knives I get a bit of a shiver up my spine. I just can't imagine a sexier blade.

Every time I see these knives I get a bit of a shiver up my spine. I just can't imagine a sexier blade.
Thanks Mack , I appreciate the kind words. I'm going to try and get out into my shop a little more this summer than I have in the past, I've got a lot of orders coming in right now and I need to get busy on them.

Back