New Knife Day and I had no idea

That’s a great gift man, really nice knives! What’s the steel he used?

I’d have to look back but I think the top one is ats-34. Really not sure (I have the paper from him in it). The cobra knife is cts-xhp.

yeah it’s an amazing gift. Not sure I’ll ever even come close to matching that. Short of a dinner package at Cinderella’s table with the fireworks show and post show dessert she’s always wanted to do. Lol

I’d have to look back but I think the top one is ats-34. Really not sure (I have the paper from him in it). The cobra knife is cts-xhp.

yeah it’s an amazing gift. Not sure I’ll ever even come close to matching that. Short of a dinner package at Cinderella’s table with the fireworks show and post show dessert she’s always wanted to do. Lol

You can let her dress up like a princess and then take her to the castle...wait...I know.....in a horse carriage in your town if they do that , or at least a limousine, and if she is into it, to a shoe store where they wait on her and she gets the shoes she always wanted. I am sorry if that sounds stereotypical.

You can let her dress up like a princess and then take her to the castle...wait...I know.....in a horse carriage in your town if they do that , or at least a limousine, and if she is into it, to a shoe store where they wait on her and she gets the shoes she always wanted. I am sorry if that sounds stereotypical.

haha! Good idea but that won’t do. She loves the restaurant in the castle. To be honest, forwhat she lets me do with knives and cars etc, it’s the least I can do for her when we go. We had dinner there Valentine’s Day this year. The kids even behaved

the shoe store bit might work though.....

Back