Kydex New Knife / Nettle the Emerson Signature Series / Sheath Option for the Nettle... ?

In the past 3 or 4 years I have bought around 10 different Emerson knives. I have recently purchased what I think is the newest Signature model fixed blade Emerson Nettle. I received the knife last week. The knife appears to be of good quality like most of my other Emerson knives. Some better than others.... Have not really been able to use the new Nettle as I have no way of carrying it yet.

Does anyone know of a company that will make custom leather sheaths for knives? I would like to purchase a leather sheath for this knife?

It came with the kydex sheath but no belt loop attachment. I called Emerson thinking possibly something just didn't get packed in with my knife when it got shipped. They tell me my shipment was correct that the knife sheath does not come with any kind of carry clip or attachment. It blows my mind that I spent $300.00 getting a knife to me and the sheath provided with the knife does not come with the belt loop accessory, cord or some way to carry the knife. On top of that the sheath scratches the heck out of the blade finish. Guess it's my fault for assuming a $300.00 purchase would have included what Emerson considers is a extra $7.95 option that has to be ordered separate.... So I pay for shipping and invest right at $300.00 to get my new knife and now I find out I need to order a $7.95 sheath accessary with another $20.00 shipping charge. Sorry for the length of this post... Guess I am venting some frustration.... But My God I personally just take this as disrespectful. Guess I should have been more careful when ordering. I don't know... guess it's all good... there are worse things in life... Everyone have a good afternoon... đź‘Š

Donnie

Sorry I can't help with custom leather - other than it will likely cost a significant amount and you'll have to send it away.
If you just want a belt attachment, I highly recommend the Mummert clip... it is low profile titanium clip that you can easily put on or off. Just make sure you order the correct facing for your draw preference:

Back